Found an awesome Cast "Boolit" web site. [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Found an awesome Cast "Boolit" web site.

TN.Frank
11-13-2011, 11:30
http://castboolits.gunloads.com/index.php
Looks like a pretty good site for those of us who cast our own "boolits". Heck, with the price of ammo you've pretty much got to roll your own these days and casting your own boolits out of wheel weights just really helps to cut the cost. From what I figure I can load up a box of 50 rounds of 40S&W using home cast boolits for around $3 bucks. Can't beat that deal.

fredj338
11-13-2011, 11:36
There are a bunch of very knowledgeable guys on cast boolits there. I thought I was pretty good @ the bullet casting thing, then went there a couple years ago & found out how much I still didn't know. Always learning. Another great site for the bullet caster. http://www.lasc.us/CastBulletNotes.htm If you can't find an answer on those two sites, then the answer probably doesn't exist.

GioaJack
11-13-2011, 12:13
Why do we need those sites... we have Little Stevie. :whistling:

HOLIDAY SPECIAL!

The December class for
Little Stevie's Bullet Casting and Poinsettia Pruning
is filling up fast.

Mail your application before the December 1st deadline and receive a full pound of free wheel weights and a 2 ounce packet of Miracle Grow.

Remember, if casting is your aim,
Little Stevie is your game.

(Visa, MC, AMEX, JC Penny, Sears, and Victoria's Secret charge cards are all proudly accepted.)

Colorado4Wheel
11-13-2011, 19:36
This Little Stevie sound brilliant. Must be a really good guy. I bet you could learn a lot from him.

WiskyT
11-13-2011, 19:43
This Little Stevie sound brilliant. Must be a really good guy. I bet you could learn a lot from him.

He only hurts the ones he loves, or so he tells me.

Zombie Steve
11-14-2011, 15:45

Betcha he knows the average brinell hardness of Doritos.