Finally my supertuck for my new Gen4 G19 came yesterday! [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Finally my supertuck for my new Gen4 G19 came yesterday!

smitty704
11-13-2011, 21:58
I ordered a Supertuck for my G19 gen4 on 11-1. I was wearing it by 11-12. That is very really good turn-around if you ask me. I was told by Crossbreed that they were shipping right at the 2 week mark, so I was expecting around 2 1/2 weeks until I saw my holster(which isn't bad anyways). So needless to say I was surprised when I saw an email from Crossbreed saying my order shipped only 9 days after I ordered it.

As far as the holster goes, it has surpassed my expectations as far as comfort and quality. It is very comfortable, and IMO it isn't all that ugly either. I have worn it all day today since I woke up and not at one point have I even thought about it being there. I'm sure lots of you have this holster or something similar, they have been on the market for a while now, but this is my first "hybrid" holster. And I have to say, I may end up buying one for my M&P 45c as well.

I ordered a Supertuck with cow hide, no combat cut, and the regular metal clips, for my G19. I'm not sure if I ordered at the right time or if I just got lucky, but they are really pumping out holsters pretty fast.

Here it is...
http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/1295/cbst1r.jpg
Here is my EDC...
http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/9149/edc1y.jpg
The bottom line is I love this holster and I would recomend it to anyone.

smitty

Folsom_Prison
11-13-2011, 22:09
I love mine! I have the cowhide, but didnt order the combat cut, I just did my own trimming. Wouldn't have any other holster!

RMD
11-14-2011, 13:16
Looks like the one I ordered for my G19 :)

Great holster. Find a position and cant that works for you and give it a couple of weeks to mold to your curves and you'll be set.

I wear mine around 3:30-4:00 and have the cant set to where the lip of the KYDEX is even with the top of my jeans.

Obviously, it fits the compacts like a glove, but I carry my G26 in more than anything else and it almost disappears!

smitty704
11-14-2011, 21:02
I actually have the cant set the way they sent it to me, it seems to work great for me. Glad to hear you are liking your as well.

smitty

SWAMPRNR
11-14-2011, 21:28
It's gets more comfortable the more your wear it. I have no problem wearing my clock 20 all day even in the Texas heat.

jaysonL
11-18-2011, 17:30
Yep.... great product. I received mine in 5 days. That was two years ago, tomorrow. I wear it at 5:00 with the cant it came at, and love it.

jb1911
11-18-2011, 21:01
Don't any of you guys have a problem with sweating under the leather?

smitty704
11-18-2011, 21:36

Well, for me I have only had it since it has been cool out. But it isn't that much leather. When I told my father I ordered a supertuck for my g19, he was wondering why I would order such a large holster. But in all actuality, it's not that big, and the comfort is amazing.

I usually keep my under shirt between me and the holster, but even without the undershirt there, all I can feel is smooth leather, and just part of the grip. I wear it from the point I wake up to the point I go to bed, and no discomfort at all.

I highly recommend it to everyone looking for a good quality, concealed carry holster.

smitty

DaneA
11-18-2011, 22:50

I haven't had any problems although mine is horsehide. The only thing I've noticed is after a hot day there is sweat on the slide of my gun. But nothing that ever bothered me while wearing it.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

RMD
11-20-2011, 10:44

It's been said that if you expect to sweat-a-lot (Florida, Texas, etc.), the horsehide option is the way to go.

BK63
11-20-2011, 15:24
The spring steel clips are what sold it for me. I do a lot of walking in the woods for hours at a time and I don't want the thing to move at all. I have one that fits 2 different 45's and one for a all stainless 380 that is a little on the heavy side, all steel gun. These holsters hold in place and never move. I can walk for hours no problem.

Tx-SIG229
11-20-2011, 16:29
i use the same CB holster for my 19, 27 and 23 :)