Minotaur Neutral cant holster??? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Minotaur Neutral cant holster???

CheddarB
11-14-2011, 04:06
has anyone had any experience with this holster? if so does anyone have any pictures of how low it will ride in the lowest setting? I had recently purchased a crossbreed supertuck holster for my 32 and F'N HATE IT!!! I can't find a "sweet spot",don't like the "cant" and the holster drags my pants down I tried moving it from 2:30-5'o'clock nothing worked.. "I think that this is because of the crossbreeds width" and I can't get the gun to sit "low enough" right now I am having better luck with a cheap 10.00 IWB leather holster.. I really like the Idea of having a kydex/leather holster.. I need a low riding holster (to basically where the mag release is even with the top of my beltline) due to at my work I am doing alot of bending and squating down and I dont want any of the general public knowing that I am carrying. and I felt that with the crossbreed the gun stuck out too far for my liking.. but I was looking on-line and a few people said that they didn't like the CBST but liked the minotaur's so I went on their website and looked and saw the neutral cant and thought that would be more of what I wanted.. but I wanted to see if anyone on here could shed some light on it before I make another 85.00 mistake...

CheddarB
11-16-2011, 06:23
nothing??

up1911fan
11-16-2011, 19:35
google image maybe?

Deaf Smith
11-16-2011, 21:06
Honestly I think all those holsters with the huge back plate are uncomfortable.

A simple FIST IWB is all I use with my Glock 26. Those holsters are just to big with all the stuff behind the actual holster!

Deaf

RobG
11-17-2011, 07:37
Honestly I think all those holsters with the huge back plate are uncomfortable.

A simple FIST IWB is all I use with my Glock 26. Those holsters are just to big with all the stuff behind the actual holster!

Deaf

I agree...I have a Minotaur Spartan and it's a good holster, but I still prefer using the C-Tac due to being thinner and a bit less bulk and I like the full kydex holster without the leather backing.

CheddarB
11-17-2011, 16:57
I agree...I have a Minotaur Spartan and it's a good holster, but I still prefer using the C-Tac due to being thinner and a bit less bulk and I like the full kydex holster without the leather backing.

well maybe the minotaur is what I need then, with the CBST I thought that part of the problem is that it was alot thinner then what I have been using and maybe that was/is part of the problem.. cause I felt I had to damn near cut off circulation to get the damn thing to stay in place haha..