My check's been cashed! [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : My check's been cashed!

TKOFaith
11-15-2011, 09:04
Ever since November 1st, I've been checking my bank account online to see if my check to Wisconsin's DOJ has been cashed. This morning it is shown as pending, so I know it won't be long now before I have my new CCW license in hand!

Wooooohoooooo! :rock:

edthecat
11-15-2011, 13:33
Ever since November 1st, I've been checking my bank account online to see if my check to Wisconsin's DOJ has been cashed. This morning it is shown as pending, so I know it won't be long now before I have my new CCW license in hand!

FWIW, and for others anxiously waiting, I had my Wisconsin permit days before they cashed my check. I am fairly certain they deposit the checks in bunches, rather than one at a time. The financial part isn't much of a concern to them because of two things: 1) If your check bounces, your permit is not valid. 2) They keep your money whether or not your approved.

voomie
11-15-2011, 19:57

From what I have been told the money is to cover the "cost" of the background check so you might still have to wait while they process your application. Congrats anyways. I am waiting on my paper work to get approved.