Infectious diseases at occupy protest [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Infectious diseases at occupy protest

CAcop
11-15-2011, 21:44
What do you have going at your occupy camps?

We have scabies and ringworm.

We also have a woman who will likely be known as "patient zero" to the health department when her STD tests come back. She has been seen by a Sgt. whose job it is to deal with the occupy folks bouncing from tent to tent shacking up with various guys.

Hack
11-15-2011, 21:57
So, your batch was not known for in the field clean up.:ack: Stinkers!

m2hmghb
11-15-2011, 22:25
Atlanta has TB IIRC

ateamer
11-15-2011, 22:40
She has been seen by a Sgt. whose job it is to deal with the occupy folks
Is that the sergeant who wears a long sleeve uniform shirt with shorts and a Prince Valiant haircut?

Sniperfox
11-15-2011, 22:57
For health and welfare of all protesters, I say de-licing powder should be sprayed directly into the camps. Since the powder is in short supply and disperses too quickly in an open air environment, CS, CN or OC can be used with great effectiveness in getting rid of filthy creatures.:tongueout:

msu_grad_121
11-15-2011, 22:59
We also have a woman who will likely be known as "patient zero" to the health department when her STD tests come back. She has been seen by a Sgt. whose job it is to deal with the occupy folks bouncing from tent to tent shacking up with various guys.

Even money says the occupy ******s will try to say she was a government plant or undercover officer trying to silence their 1st amendment right thru biological warfare!

CAcop
11-16-2011, 06:08
Is that the sergeant who wears a long sleeve uniform shirt with shorts and a Prince Valiant haircut?

Don't forget the liberal use of sun in.

Morris
11-16-2011, 07:12
Unwashed, unclean, close together like that. Makes me wonder why it took this long to germinate in the camps.

That being said, all they do is crap in the street up here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Wl1ObUGAoHE

Cochese
11-16-2011, 10:02
Home. Made. Napalm.

blueiron
11-17-2011, 11:54
Home. Made. Napalm.

Not hard to make or employ. :supergrin:

razdog76
11-17-2011, 14:16
What do you have going at your occupy camps?

We have scabies and ringworm.

She was probably hired by the 1% as a spy, code named "Deep Throat." Just remember I started that rumor.:supergrin:

dano1427
11-17-2011, 18:19
TB, Bugs. Huge parvo breakout for their dogs...

evilwill
11-17-2011, 22:53
I got sent down there yesterday. I'm thinking about getting an exposure number just in case. Ended up with 2 under for discon & resist.
We should be protesting them. These twenty somethings all had new iphones, hundred dollar jeans and shoes. Me at 41 has never had hundred dollar jeans,shoes or an iphone. What am I doing wrong?

Hack
11-18-2011, 08:07
Home. Made. Napalm.

Diesel fuel, napalm, (styrofoam and gasoline),powdered detergent, c-4 charges, big can, sandbags filled with sand to stabilize direction. Veteran at your service.

Cochese
11-18-2011, 08:21
Not hard to make or employ. :supergrin:

Diesel fuel, napalm, (styrofoam and gasoline),powdered detergent, c-4 charges, big can, sandbags filled with sand to stabilize direction. Veteran at your service.

:supergrin:

Vigilant
11-18-2011, 11:06

Hack, I always knew you had a heart of gold. :thumbsup:

CJStudent
11-18-2011, 17:24

:perfect10:

bccop
11-18-2011, 19:51
Does a death resulting from a heroin overdose count?

Our "occupation" is smelling pretty foul.

A court injunction to dismantle "Occupy Vancouver" has been granted for Monday at 2 pm.

http://www.straight.com/article-543826/vancouver/court-injunction-granted-remove-occupy-vancouver-tent-city-report-says

Morris
11-19-2011, 16:29
Here ya go . . .

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2016801374_occupy19m.html

After a health-department inspection of the Occupy Seattle encampment found overcrowded living conditions, unsanitary food preparation and no access to bathrooms during the day, Seattle Central Community College officials are looking at ways to evict the protesters from campus.

The college says health and safety conditions are "growing worse by the day" and that students and neighbors have complained of open drug use and harassment. The college also says it faces increasing costs for security and clean up of the school's restrooms that protesters are allowed to use at night.

Sgtgeo
11-19-2011, 16:33

Ahhh some Field Flame Expedients FTW!!!!

Dukeboy01
11-19-2011, 18:31
Everything old is new again:

In 1968, in San Francisco, I came across a curious footnote to the Hippie movement. At the Haight- Ashbury Free Clinic there were doctors treating diseases that no living doctor had ever encountered before, diseases that had disappeared so long ago they had never even picked up Latin names, diseases such as the mange, the grunge, the itch, the twitch, the thrush, the scroff, the rot. And how was it that they had now returned? It had to do with the fact that thousands of young men and women had migrated to San Francisco to live communally in what I think history will record as one of the most extraordinary religious fevers of all time...

Among the constraints that people in the communes swept aside- quite purposely- were those that said you shouldn't use other people's toothbrushes or sleep on other people's mattresses without changing the sheets or, as was more likely, without using any sheets at all, or that you and five other people shouldn't drink from the same bottle of Shasta or take tokes from the same cigarette. And now, in 1968, they were relearning... the laws of hygiene... by getting the mange, the grunge, the itch, the twitch, the thrush, the scroff, the rot.

- Tom Wolfe, Hooking Up

Dirty hippies.

wrenrj1
11-19-2011, 19:03
Not a problem here in Lincoln, NE. Most go home and don't sleep in their tents anyway.