Bullets hit White House - MSM suddenly silent [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Bullets hit White House - MSM suddenly silent

HoldHard
11-16-2011, 09:28
Link (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/45319372/)

One of the rounds was stopped by bullet resistant glass and found by Secret Service. They are now looking for a person of interest by the name of Oscar Ramiro Ortega. It appears that the Main Stream Media is not touching any of this due to the fact that the guy is part of the Occupy movement.

HH

http://msnbcmedia4.msn.com/j/MSNBC/Components/Photo/_new/111116-whitehouse-Ortega-hmed-210a.grid-4x2.jpg

One of the posted comments:

As many gun shots that take place in DC.. one one is bound to hit the White House occasionally.

Could be Ashton Kutcher's twin....

HH

Cochese
11-16-2011, 09:59
Get a haircut/job/life, hippy!

And remember to use the side door you piece of ****.

Vic777
11-16-2011, 10:09
Maybe the MSM doesn't know about it. They just sit in a room and make up the news after all.

GlockinNJ
11-16-2011, 10:29
That's impossible. Aren't guns illegal in DC?

wjv
11-16-2011, 10:39
George Bush's fault. . .

Glock30Eric
11-16-2011, 10:44
George Bush's fault. . .

Bill Clintion's fault ...

Tango 1Zero
11-16-2011, 11:06
He wasnt loved as a child.

blk69stang
11-16-2011, 11:38
[tinfoil hat firmly in place] Doesn't anyone else find it a little "convenient" that a an "evil assault rifle" was used to shoot at the residence of our fearless leader.... right around the same time that the Obama administration in cahoots with Mayors Against Illegal Guns and the Brady campaign are pushing for fresh gun control legislation? Unemployed hippie occupy protester, plus a wad of cash and an ak, plus a solicitation for him to take pot-shots at the whitehouse, minus one fearless leader (who was conveniently on vacation and out of danger at the time), equals possible conspiracy for political gain? Hmm.... [/tinfoil hat]

Hmm... I wonder if anyone is going to bother to trace this AK to see if it is linked with Fast and Furious? Of course, we'd never hear about it through the MSM if it was...

Chuck54
11-16-2011, 12:46
Didn't I see a news photo of him being dragged out of a political meeting by a retired police officer?

merlynusn
11-16-2011, 13:01
Actually one of the articles says they were shooting at the White House. There were two vehicles driving around shooting at each (and yes, I mean the occupants, not the actual vehicles). Apparently just a stray bullet hit the White House.

Trigger Finger
11-16-2011, 13:23
Suspect arrested in PA.

Ajon412
11-16-2011, 13:24
He wasnt loved as a child.

Apparently, he's not loved as an adult either....:supergrin:

[tinfoil hat firmly in place] Doesn't anyone else find it a little "convenient" that a an "evil assault rifle" was used to shoot at the residence of our fearless leader.... right around the same time that the Obama administration in cahoots with Mayors Against Illegal Guns and the Brady campaign are pushing for fresh gun control legislation? Unemployed hippie occupy protester, plus a wad of cash and an ak, plus a solicitation for him to take pot-shots at the whitehouse, minus one fearless leader (who was conveniently on vacation and out of danger at the time), equals possible conspiracy for political gain? Hmm.... [/tinfoil hat]

Hmm... I wonder if anyone is going to bother to trace this AK to see if it is linked with Fast and Furious? Of course, we'd never hear about it through the MSM if it was...

Don't you mean Illegal Mayors Against Guns????...:rofl:..Sorry, I couldn't resist

HoldHard
11-16-2011, 13:39
Actually one of the articles says they were shooting at the White House. There were two vehicles driving around shooting at each (and yes, I mean the occupants, not the actual vehicles). Apparently just a stray bullet hit the White House.Cartel violence has made it's way to DC....

A weapon registered to Ortega-Hernandez was found in the car, according to a law enforcement source familiar with the investigation. The Secret Service interviewed people who know Ortega-Hernandez, and determined he had a "direction of interest toward the president and the White House" -- a term that does not suggest a direct specific threat.

Link (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/45326972/ns/local_news-detroit_mi/)

HH

Sharkey
11-16-2011, 20:40
Let's be honest, open carry would have prevented this. :whistling:

What a turncoat? Doesn't he know O is a community organizer and actually applauded their efforts? Heck O would have loaned them The Rules for Radicals book if they would have asked. You don't pop a cap off on your supporters. Idiots. Geez you don't see this at a TP rally.

kirgi08
11-16-2011, 20:44
I heard on the news it was a 7.62x39 and was fired at 800yrds away,how the heck did it even have the energy ta break the BP glass and be recovered?.'08. :dunno:

Hack
11-16-2011, 22:01
I heard on the news it was a 7.62x39 and was fired at 800yrds away,how the heck did it even have the energy ta break the BP glass and be recovered?.'08. :dunno:

More than likely a stray bullet, is my thought on it. But, the powers that be are going to make hay on this.

A6Gator
11-17-2011, 08:07
Maybe the MSM doesn't know about it. They just sit in a room and make up the news after all.

I figured the MSM didn't want to know about it because he's probably an illegal alien or undocumented worker or unregistered democrat or whatever they're called now..:supergrin:.

nitesite10mm
11-17-2011, 16:43
..... an Occupy San Diego protester stood up last night and asked for a moment of silence for the White House shooter.

PROTESTER: "I think we should have a moment of silence and solidarity for the person that they said was from the Washington, DC, Occupy, that maybe why did he feel he needed to shoot the White House window today. So I think we should hold a moment of solidarity for the White House and for the guy that shot at the White House today."

PROTESTER: "Occupy the Police Department!"

Jeeeez............

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2011/11/17/moment_of_silence_at_occupy_san_diego_for_white_house_shooter

Hack
11-17-2011, 22:07
..... a Occupy San Diego protester stood up last night and asked for a moment of silence for the White House shooter.

PROTESTER: "I think we should have a moment of silence and solidarity for the person that they said was from the Washington, DC, Occupy, that maybe why did he feel he needed to shoot the White House window today. So I think we should hold a moment of solidarity for the White House and for the guy that shot at the White House today."

PROTESER: "Occupy the Police Department!"

Jeeeez............

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2011/11/17/moment_of_silence_at_occupy_san_diego_for_white_house_shooter

Occupy the bathroom for all I care. The dude is beyond being a loon, and an insurrectionist.

GWSHARK
11-18-2011, 10:29
Coverage has been pretty heavy up in in the DMV.

The guy was one of those "BO is the anti-christ" nut jobs. I'm sure you know the type.

wprebeck
11-18-2011, 10:48
Coverage has been pretty heavy up in in the DMV.

The guy was one of those "BO is the anti-christ" nut jobs. I'm sure you know the type.

Well....if Obama "is" the Anti-Christ, its not my job to handle it. God kinda wrote about this stuff already. Here's a spoiler - God wins. Silly people should read a book.....

Seriously, though - the guy is an idiot, and so is anyone who supports him. Pronoun left intentionally vague. :tongueout:

Straight Pipe
11-18-2011, 22:23

Oh, please please please let it be.

merlynusn
11-19-2011, 09:07
Even if it was tied to F&F, they would hide it.

kendric98
11-19-2011, 09:43
Any kind of carry would have prevented this.

merlynusn
11-20-2011, 08:48
So my question is how can they charge him with Attempted Assassination of the President when the President is in Australia and nowhere near the White House?

I could understand the shooting into a building, etc kind of charges, but attempted assassination??

Jackalo626
11-20-2011, 11:06
That's impossible. Aren't guns illegal in DC?
Love this reply:supergrin:

On another note I believe that this is probably made up by the White House to push even more strict gun laws.

GWSHARK
11-21-2011, 12:15
So my question is how can they charge him with Attempted Assassination of the President when the President is in Australia and nowhere near the White House?

I could understand the shooting into a building, etc kind of charges, but attempted assassination??

I understand where you are coming from... but he set out to kill BO... and then took shots at where he thought BO was (living quarters).

He just missed by about 10,000 miles or so.

:faint:

HoldHard
11-21-2011, 12:24
On another note I believe that this is probably made up by the White House to push even more strict gun laws.

I understand where you are coming from... but he set out to kill BO... and then took shots at where he thought BO was (living quarters).

:faint:Don't underestimate Barry... he's pissed that the Fast & Furious didn't work as planned..... under the radar and all.... It would be best to send in a hit man when you are on the opposite side of the planet...

HH

Hack
11-21-2011, 12:28
Any kind of carry would have prevented this.

Slingshot carry.:whistling:

id1otbox
11-21-2011, 18:04
He was tired and wanted a clean cell and some food

merlynusn
11-22-2011, 11:10

:faint:

Yeah, my only problem with it is that if I shoot up a house intending to kill John Doe who lives there. But John Doe isn't there (let alone if he's in another country, which is all over the news) then I can't be charged with attempted murder because there is no way possible for that act to have been committed due to the absence of John Doe.

Texas357
11-24-2011, 21:49

No, we haven't seen any of that type around here. :whistling:

GWSHARK
11-28-2011, 18:20
No, we haven't seen any of that type around here. :whistling:

:cool: