State to State [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : State to State

fendertele87
11-17-2011, 20:15
I saw where the law was passed but then I heared it has to get passed one more time... Confusing?

A customer of mine told me that his son got his chl online from Vermont or something for only $150 bucks since this law was passed.

I guess my question is, if it's hard to find the time to go and take the course if I should get one online and if it's actually legit?

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

wrenrj1
11-17-2011, 20:24
I saw where the law was passed but then I heared it has to get passed one more time... Confusing?

A customer of mine told me that his son got his chl online from Vermont or something for only $150 bucks since this law was passed.

I guess my question is, if it's hard to find the time to go and take the course if I should get one online and if it's actually legit?

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

More info. needed.

There was NO law passed, but a reciprocity bill that was passed by the house to recognize states' CCW permits nationally with those states that allow CCW. It still needs to go to the Senate for a vote and presidential approval to be signed into law. I know of no process etc. that allows one to pay for a CCW permit on line through a state. Saying that, I don't know what Vermont's laws require.

Go to your state police's website for information on how you apply for a CCW permit.