How quickly does PSA ship out ammo? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : How quickly does PSA ship out ammo?

Louisville Glocker
11-19-2011, 21:03
I'm about to order some ammo from Palmetto state (some Federal XM193F 5.56mm 55 grain and probably some Buck shot) and was wondering if anyone has any recent experience on how long it takes them to ship out? I'm just trying to figure out approx. what day of the week it'll arrive so I can figure out when to order it. (Thursday delivery is bad for me, but pretty much any other day is good). I'm pretty close (kentucky), so how long it takes them to get the order out is the biggest variable.

Any data points?

Thanks!!

IGotIt
11-19-2011, 21:08
There is a comment box on the order form. Just put in there to hold shipping so it isn't delivered on a Thursday.

My orders have been delivered from 2 days to 7 days.

Ammo has to be shipped ground so figure about 5 or 6 days if it's in stock.

WoodenPlank
11-19-2011, 21:12
Last time I ordered ammo from them, took about a week to get from their location to me from the day I ordered it.

Chowser
11-20-2011, 06:09
They must make my orders slow on purpose. I ordered a rifle kit from them and they did say takes 1 week before shipping, but i didn't get a shipping notice for about two weeks, then i got it. after that, i ordered two other times, one for misc. parts, and the other for a lower. both orders, i didn't get shipping notice till a week later, then i got the stuff a few days after that.
i am about to order some ammo from them as well. tonight actually when i get back to work (left my wallet in my body armor)

motorcyclist
11-20-2011, 06:16
I've always ordered from them on a Saterday, get a notice that they've created a shipping label Monday and then UPS gets it Friday. Being so close I get the order Monday.

deathpriest
11-20-2011, 06:29
I believe last order took 5 business days. UPSnor FEDEX will re-attempt delivery next business day:-)

whitebread
11-20-2011, 07:55
I have ordered ammunition from them multiple times. When I order early in the morning it ships that day...later in the day and it ships the next day. It has never taken more than one business day to ship. Same for parts orders. I am very happy with their service.

scromer
11-20-2011, 10:42
[QUOTE=whitebread;18183633]I have ordered ammunition from them multiple times. When I order early in the morning it ships that day...later in the day and it ships the next day. It has never take. More than one business day to ship. Same for parts orders. I am very happy with their service.[/QUOTE

Same here.

TnGlocker12
11-20-2011, 13:05
I just bought the same rounds you are going to and it took less than a week to get mine.

glock031
11-20-2011, 16:55
For ammo usually one week give or take a day.

For complete build to order uppers two weeks give or take a day.

During a big lower sale - anybodys guess

BTW; big sales coming this black friday as posted on thier PSA industry forum.