Who makes Cor Bon's new bullets? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Who makes Cor Bon's new bullets?

ABNAK
11-20-2011, 16:19
Sierra's are hard for them to get so they've undertaken making their "own" a while ago I guess. Is it actually them or another company doing the manufacturing of the bullets? Do they have the same "fragmentation" propensity as the Sierra's when driven to higher velocities?

Merkavaboy
11-20-2011, 16:46
Hopefully Mile (TeamCorbon) will be able to answer your question.

PghJim
11-20-2011, 19:01
As far as fragmentation I have found about the same for both bullets in 357 sig. When shooting into bare gallon jugs of water they fragment with 75 - 85 grains traveling to the far side of the third jug. If anything, I would say they fragment a little less. However, this is only one round and they are making there own bullets for a lot of rounds now

ABNAK
11-20-2011, 19:12
As far as fragmentation I have found about the same for both bullets in 357 sig. When shooting into bare gallon jugs of water they fragment with 75 - 85 grains traveling to the far side of the third jug. If anything, I would say they fragment a little less. However, this is only one round and they are making there own bullets for a lot of rounds now

Yeah, 357Sig is the specific round I had in mind but the 165gr .40 S&W load also.