How about that race in Miami [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : How about that race in Miami

norton
11-20-2011, 18:57
Man this has been a barn burner. Its still in the air. Stewart and Edwards. Good stuff. If you have a chance check it out now.

GioaJack
11-20-2011, 19:27
How many times have I told you to keep things on a reloading topic!

(Best damn race I've ever seen, had absolutely everything!)

Jack

PhantomF4E
11-20-2011, 19:51
I'll tick you guys off then . Like last year I had passes to the Homestead race, a golf cart and access to everywhere but the pit area. I stayed home and planted tomatoes LOL... Now to keep on a reloading topic I did sort some brass my son picked up at the range last week... I wish I was a race fan...

norton
11-20-2011, 20:08
How many times have I told you to keep things on a reloading topic!

(Best damn race I've ever seen, had absolutely everything!)

Jack

All true reloaders, and genuine Americans love Nascar. :supergrin:

GioaJack
11-20-2011, 20:33
Of course then we have people like Phantom who will probably be enjoying a nice bowl of tofu Thursday whilst watching the Shopping Channel on tv. :couch:

Jack

PhantomF4E
11-20-2011, 21:30
Ouch lol Naaaa just a nice shot of Dahwhinnie Single Malt.. Already got the Turkey . My 10th Great Grandfather is William Bradford, it's kind of a mandatory thing in the family ... I used to be a motor head back in the day Jack you may have seen my Boss 302 shoot up I95 in Miami back in the late 70's :-) Just never got into the Nascar thing . We placed 11 atms at the track this weekend , and I delegate better these days than actually working !!!

PCJim
11-20-2011, 21:30
An excellent race as well as a Championship series. Tony and Carl are outstanding drivers as well as good sports. Carl congratulating Tony on the track - you can't get much more genuine than that!

I gave up being at the race to take my son and nephew hunting tomorrow. Well worth the price, although I really missed being there. We're shooting factory ammo-I don't reload .22 or shotgun....

tjpet
11-21-2011, 08:57
All true reloaders, and genuine Americans love Nascar. :supergrin:

Nascar, rodeo, watching pain dry - tough for me to pick out my favorite as they're all so riveting!