Glock slide work...Mark Housel/L&M Precision [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Glock slide work...Mark Housel/L&M Precision

jamaicanj
11-22-2011, 11:43
So I purchased my trijicon rmr and I'm getting ready to have it installed on a G17. I see that a lot of folks have sent their glocks to one source tactical as well as Bowie for the milling.

Just checking to see if anyone has any experience with Mark Housel http://www.landmprecisiongunworks.com/drupal/. The prices are great as well as the turn around time. Just looking for feedback from those that have seen his work

Much appreciated

J

clint64
11-23-2011, 09:46
So I purchased my trijicon rmr and I'm getting ready to have it installed on a G17. I see that a lot of folks have sent their glocks to one source tactical as well as Bowie for the milling.

Just checking to see if anyone has any experience with Mark Housel http://www.landmprecisiongunworks.com/drupal/. The prices are great as well as the turn around time. Just looking for feedback from those that have seen his work

Much appreciated

J

Mark has done 3 M&P for me and I am going to send him a G17 in the next couple of weeks. He has done great work on mine and the turn around time was very quick. HTH

Boba Debt
11-23-2011, 09:58
If I don't do the work on my G20 Long slide I'll send it to Mark.

marh415
11-23-2011, 14:20
How durable is the cerekote finish?

jamaicanj
11-28-2011, 19:00
Mark has done 3 M&P for me and I am going to send him a G17 in the next couple of weeks. He has done great work on mine and the turn around time was very quick. HTH

Do you have any pics?

jamaicanj
12-19-2011, 10:11
I sent my slide over to Mark Housel late last week. Just got off the phone with Mark...my slide is on its way home with suppressor sights and rmr installed.

Mark Housel
12-25-2011, 14:02
Clint, JamaicanJ,

Thank you for the kind words.

Mark

jamaicanj
12-25-2011, 19:51
Clint, JamaicanJ,

Thank you for the kind words.

Mark

Big thanks goes to you Mark. You are truly gifted. Your work is super clean and quite meticulous. The rmr fits perfectly in the milled area of the slide with absolutely no room to spare. It looks as if it came directly from the factory with the suppressor sights and rmr.

My dilemma now is to figure out which pistol to send to you next for upgrades.

Merry Christmas and all the best for 2012.

J