It's almost that time again. [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : It's almost that time again.

GioaJack
11-22-2011, 12:43
No, not Thanksgiving, that's coming in a couple of days and we all have things to be thankful for... especially Unclebob since he's still seeing green instead of roots.

Nope, not Christmas either. Why even bother with it, everyone here finds reasons to buy loading equipment any day of the year anyway. Well everyone except El_Nino... he finds stuff to buy but then gets in an argument with the vendor and gets hung up on.

No, no, it's none of the above, it's almost time for something really exciting... another PRODUCT REVIEW!

That's right fans, you read it right, don't call your wife/girlfriend over to confirm what just passed before your eyes, soon you will be edified with never before published knowledge on the latest and greatest in the gun/reloading world.

Call your ISP, get faster download service, arrange for greater bandwidth and take advantage of Black Friday sales to buy a new, larger HD computer monitor!

What product will this review cover? Will it be the newest and greatest firearm, one that puts Captain Kirk's phaser to shame? Will it be a Dillon 1050 Supreme with the yet to be announced improvements that provides 30% faster loading while incorporating a newly designed toolhead and hybrid priming system that allows for caliber changes in under ten-minutes or the newest model Camdex?

Don't turn those computers off, cancel all holiday parties, ship the kids off to boarding school and refrain from all nocturnal conjugal activities, you don't want to miss the biggest thing to hit the internet since Al Gore invented it.

When will this monumental review occur... can't really tell ya... depends on when the manufacturers gets off their asses and actually gets it to me.

It's gonna be big though... it's gonna be big!

Okay, time for more coffee and another cigarette.

Jack

rpgman
11-22-2011, 12:45
No, not Thanksgiving, that's coming in a couple of days and we all have things to be thankful for... especially Unclebob since he's still seeing green instead of roots.

Nope, not Christmas either. Why even bother with it, everyone here finds reasons to buy loading equipment any day of the year anyway. Well everyone except El_Nino... he finds stuff to buy but then gets in an argument with the vendor and gets hung up on.

No, no, it's none of the above, it's almost time for something really exciting... another PRODUCT REVIEW!

That's right fans, you read it right, don't call your wife/girlfriend over to confirm what just passed before your eyes, soon you will be edified with never before published knowledge on the latest and greatest in the gun/reloading world.

Call your ISP, get faster download service, arrange for greater bandwidth and take advantage of Black Friday sales to buy a new, larger HD computer monitor!

What product will this review cover? Will it be the newest and greatest firearm, one that puts Captain Kirk's phaser to shame? Will it be a Dillon 1050 Supreme with the yet to be announced improvements that provides 30% faster loading while incorporating a newly designed toolhead and hybrid priming system that allows for caliber changes in under ten-minutes or the newest model Camdex?

Don't turn those computers off, cancel all holiday parties, ship the kids off to boarding school and refrain from all nocturnal conjugal activities, you don't want to miss the biggest thing to hit the internet since Al Gore invented it.

When will this monumental review occur... can't really tell ya... depends on when the manufacturers gets off their asses and actually gets it to me.

It's gonna be big though... it's gonna be big!

Okay, time for more coffee and another cigarette.

Jack

cool, another product review.

I like the vids Jack, keep them coming (just as a warning, ok?)
Greg

Hogpauls
11-22-2011, 13:00
A new tool to more easily and faster pry wheel weights off the cars at the local Wally World?

Travclem
11-22-2011, 13:03
A new tool to more easily and faster pry wheel weights off the cars at the local Wally World?
:rofl::rofl::rofl:Na he mastered that centuries ago.

rpgman
11-22-2011, 13:21
I hope it has NOTHING to do with wearing woman's cloths.

Colorado4Wheel
11-22-2011, 13:24
Jack is really excited about his new "medic alert" device.

Zombie Steve
11-22-2011, 13:54
http://stairlifts-detail.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/power-chair-1.jpg

BK63
11-22-2011, 18:40
:rofl:

dkf
11-22-2011, 18:51
Maybe refrain from the cross dressing this time around.:dunno:

F106 Fan
11-22-2011, 19:09
http://stairlifts-detail.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/power-chair-1.jpg

How odd you should post this! My wife and I were discussing IDPA stages and I said I wanted to do one using the mobility unit. Some kind of traveling stage - perhaps down a 'sidewalk' and around a 'corner' where multiple BGs are encountered. Maybe an ATM machine was part of the deal. We had a great time talking about it!

Now to convince Medicare that I really need one...

Richard

Zombie Steve
11-22-2011, 19:36
Make sure it's blue.

GioaJack
11-22-2011, 20:23
I would have tried to come up with something witty for you slugs but my Internet has been down for awhile and I'm on this stupid, tiny iPhone.

Lucky slugs.

Jack

Shadyscott69
11-22-2011, 20:31
:whistling:

EL_NinO619
11-23-2011, 01:42
I will be waiting in line at 2am for this...

http://ansdatingservice.webs.com/customer-service.jpg

IndyGunFreak
11-23-2011, 03:28
I would have tried to come up with something witty for you slugs but my Internet has been down for awhile and I'm on this stupid, tiny iPhone.

Lucky slugs.

Jack

There are advantages to being a flatlander.. :)

Looking forward to the next video.

GioaJack
11-23-2011, 10:59
Apparently there is a widespread misconception that my long time film and tv acting career, (obviously under my well known stage name of Tom Selleck), has been replaced by the duties of producer/director, a la Steven Spielberg.

Although this is a lofty goal, by any standards, it must be remembered that actors, producers and directors are mere unemployed spectators until some obscure screenwriter puts pen to paper, (or fingers to keyboard) and arranges twenty-six arbitrary letters into cognizant thought.

(For those of you in California and Indiana that means that nothing happens until someone writes it down and lets other people know what to do.)

Due to time constraints and unreasonable demands by video production union member the upcoming product shall not see the light of day on the high definition big screen but rather be immortalized in the printed word. If my feeble mind can remember to charge the camera battery there will be accompanying photographic depiction's.

To aid the southern Colorado boys, (Little Stevie, Zombie Steve and WDPhillips), arrangements have been made for a fifth-grader to actually read and explain the review to them.

Milk and cookies will be served.

Jack

norton
11-23-2011, 14:02
[QUOTE=GioaJack;18196186]Apparently there is a widespread misconception that my long time film and tv acting career, (obviously under my well known stage name of Tom Selleck), has been replaced by the duties of producer/director, a la Steven Spielberg.

Although this is a lofty goal, by any standards, it must be remembered that actors, producers and directors are mere unemployed spectators until some obscure screenwriter puts pen to paper, (or fingers to keyboard) and arranges twenty-six arbitrary letters into cognizant thought.

(For those of you in California and Indiana that means that nothing happens until someone writes it down and lets other people know what to do.)

Due to time constraints and unreasonable demands by video production union member the upcoming product shall not see the light of day on the high definition big screen but rather be immortalized in the printed word. If my feeble mind can remember to charge the camera battery there will be accompanying photographic depiction's.

To aid the southern Colorado boys, (Little Stevie, Zombie Steve and WDPhillips), arrangements have been made for a fifth-grader to actually read and explain the review to them.

Milk and cookies will be served.

I want chocolate chip! And none of that low fat crap you westeners call milk. Full 4% milk fat for the hoosier boy!