Ois - ny [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Ois - ny

RocPO
11-23-2011, 10:07
http://www.lohud.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2011111119025

Tased... beanbagged... and still people complain that "he shouldn't have been killed"

Patchman
11-23-2011, 14:34
Wow, that must be some powerful water they get to drink in that town.

packsaddle
11-24-2011, 07:25
Here are a few gems from the comments section:

I just find it hard to believe that nothing more could have been done other than to kill him.

What cops need is a gun that shoots a net that tangles the guy up--the more he fights the more he cant--simple

Ohh what brave cops, gunning down an elderly man with *GASP*, A KNIFE!! Trigger happy murderers.

Hack
11-24-2011, 08:33
The ones commenting apparently haven't a clue as to real life.

MeefZah
11-24-2011, 08:35
http://www.lohud.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2011111119025

Tased... beanbagged... and still people complain that "he shouldn't have been killed"

I agree.

He should not have been killed... that late into the situation.

He should have been killed when he started coming at them with a hatchet in the first place.

Sounds like the coppers did everything they could not to kill him.

Ducowti
11-24-2011, 12:03
Wow, that must be some powerful water they get to drink in that town.

I can attest to this. Water up here, a distant 30mi north of your area, but containing the same water, is more heavily fortified with superpower due to it's proximity to the source Catskills watershed.

RocPO
11-24-2011, 12:23
I can attest to this. Water up here, a distant 30mi north of your area, but containing the same water, is more heavily fortified with superpower due to it's proximity to the source Catskills watershed.

Asbestos in the pipes and lead in paint. :tongueout:

Dragoon44
11-24-2011, 15:42
I especially liked the comment about, "taser and bean bag and then they shoot him?"

apparently this future Nobel prize winner can't quite grasp the idea that when less lethal measures fail then the only option left is lethal force.

Just another example of how so many today are to stupid to even be embarrassed by their own ignorance.

Newcop761
11-25-2011, 01:00
Just another example of how so many today are to stupid to even be embarrassed by their own ignorance.

I'm sure they're breeding like rabbits and pumping out another generation of stupid.

Fireplug
11-25-2011, 01:44
They b//ch and gripe no matter how hard you try not to use deadly force. Might as well go back to the days I long for....

Cop: Sir drop the hatchet!

Bad guy: No

Cop: Dispatch, OIS, send a ambulance and supervisor, subject is down.

Supervisor: What happened?

Cop: Subject (NOT VICTIM!) refused to drop the hatchet. Deadly force deployed x2.

Supervisor: Okay. Lunch? I'm hungry.

Cop: Sure.

Ahhh the good ol' days!