CM9 Ankle Holster... [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : CM9 Ankle Holster...

Lampshade
11-25-2011, 19:18
Anyone have a good recommendation for a CM9 Ankle holster?

Looking for something effective, but on the cheaper side. Will only be wearing very rarely when for times when pocket or waistband carry is a no go.

09crue
11-25-2011, 19:52
Anyone have a good recommendation for a CM9 Ankle holster?

Looking for something effective, but on the cheaper side. Will only be wearing very rarely when for times when pocket or waistband carry is a no go. Desantis Apache ankle rig..i've been using them for many years,they work great and are very comfortable..run around $50.00

alaskascottr
12-01-2011, 00:21
Desantis Apache is very good for a J. Haven't tried one with a Kahr.

Similar and very well thought of is the Renegade Cozy Partner.
http://www.renegadeholstersdirect.com/page2.html

I was lucky and picked up what looks just like an Alessi for a P9 (but no Alessi markings) for my PM9. More expensive if you have to buy it at full price, but also more comfortable. Ritchie Holsters and 5 Shot Leather also make the same design.

Only thing to watch out for with ankle holsters is fitting them around your ankle (strap length). I'm not small, so while my unmarked Alessi fits great, the marked Alessi actually made for a PM9 is a bit tight/short, with only about half an inch of velcro overlap. The Desantis Apache for the J frame is cut slightly longer and has more overlap.