Glock 20 Generation 2 Review [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Glock 20 Generation 2 Review

TreyG-20
11-27-2011, 11:37
Just a little bored today so i decided to make review of my gen 2 20. I havent really seen any videos or reviews for one probably because theyre older but i figured i would just do it. Check it out
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheCowboyfromhell87?feature=mhee#p/a/u/0/gEKHIWae8Hk

post-apocalyptic
11-27-2011, 12:13
Watched the video.. not a complete waste of time. :supergrin: Good info there for those not familiar with Glock 10mm pistols.

I noticed your S-12 video as well. You really should put the trigger back where it belongs and get some proper furniture, (including a pistol grip), on her.. i.e. "convert"!! If you have any questions about that, lemme know. I've done a few myself. :smoking:

TreyG-20
11-27-2011, 12:46
Watched the video.. not a complete waste of time. :supergrin: Good info there for those not familiar with Glock 10mm pistols.

I noticed your S-12 video as well. You really should put the trigger back where it belongs and get some proper furniture, (including a pistol grip), on her.. i.e. "convert"!! If you have any questions about that, lemme know. I've done a few myself. :smoking:
Thanks will do. Im actually thinking about picking up a Saiga 7.62x39 and trying a conversion on one of those. Have you done one?

post-apocalyptic
11-27-2011, 21:31
Thanks will do. Im actually thinking about picking up a Saiga 7.62x39 and trying a conversion on one of those. Have you done one?

Not personally, (my 7.62x39 Saigas are SGLs), but they're easier to do than a '12. I recommend checking out forum.saiga-12.com, the best source of info about Saigas, (and one of the very best for AKs), out there.

TreyG-20
11-28-2011, 15:36
Nice will do. Ive been thinking about trading this G20 with some cash for an AK of some sort.