Shoulder holsters should be outlawed [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Shoulder holsters should be outlawed

Just1More
11-27-2011, 18:37
Shoulder holsters should be outlawed....They automatically break the gun safety rule of keeping the barrel pointed in a safe direction.

Would you feel comfortable staring down the barrel of a gun while standing in the grocery line? I wouldn't.

Travclem
11-27-2011, 18:41
Shoulder holsters should be outlawed....They automatically break the gun safety rule of keeping the barrel pointed in a safe direction.

Would you feel comfortable staring down the barrel of a gun while standing in the grocery line? I wouldn't.
So you never go upstairs when carrying in a belt holster?

IGotIt
11-27-2011, 18:43

pun intended or not?

Just1More
11-27-2011, 18:45

Let's be realistic here. As a responsible gun owner, you should not use a rig that points the barrel at other people ALL DAY.

This is life, not Miami Vice....

Travclem
11-27-2011, 18:50
Let's be realistic here. As a responsible gun owner, you should not use a rig that points the barrel at other people ALL DAY.

Let's be realistic, that gun will NEVER go off in the holster. "Outlaw this, outlaw that" starting to sound a little liberal eh? If you don't like them, don't carry one.

Just1More
11-27-2011, 18:52
Let's be realistic, that gun will NEVER go off in the holster. "Outlaw this, outlaw that" starting to sound a little liberal eh? If you don't like them, don't carry one.

Maybe. But it will when you draw it with your finger on the trigger. Happens all the time with belt holsters. Google "Glock Leg".

Travclem
11-27-2011, 18:58
Maybe. But it will when you draw it with your finger on the trigger. Happens all the time with belt holsters. Google "Glock Leg".
See my posts earlier in the thread. Sound to me like that's a training/conditioning issue rather than a holster issue. Drawing with your finger on the trigger?:dunno:

PlayboyPenguin
11-27-2011, 18:59
True, but guns often go off being removed from holsters (well, often as far as ND's are concerned, not literally often). Would you want you wife or child standing behind you when that happened? Or would you rather the bullet grazed your leg on the way into the ground? Shoulder holsters greatly increase the odds that the barrel is pointed where it shouldn't be in the rare case something goes wrong.

Travclem
11-27-2011, 19:07
True, but guns often go off being removed from holsters (well, often as far as ND's are concerned, not literally often). Would you want you wife or child standing behind you when that happened? Or would you rather the bullet grazed your leg on the way into the ground? Shoulder holsters greatly increase the odds that the barrel is pointed where it shouldn't be in the rare case something goes wrong.
Like I said it's a conditioning issue. I have no problems with shoulder holsters and wear one frequently when driving or riding my motorcycle. Guns don't just "go off" they are shot by someone who pulls the trigger.

Just1More
11-27-2011, 19:10
You either respect gun safety rules, or you don't.

RetDet
11-27-2011, 19:19
I have a Miami Classic for a G21 and never use it. It presents the grip area of the handgun to most assailant's strong hand. It forces you to sweep a wide area of the general populace, but a smaller area of your assailant. Finally, it requires two hands to re-holster, which is not a good idea.

Nonetheless, for driving, etc, some form of cross-draw is desirable.

Just1More
11-27-2011, 19:44
Bump. :cool:

HexHead
11-27-2011, 19:48
What's your issue with two handed holstering?

RetDet
11-27-2011, 19:53
I've always been taught that you need to be able to holster without looking at the holster and with one hand. This keeps your eye on the situation, and leaves a hand free to deploy gas, taser, or whatever. I'd prefer to keep that option open than use something I don't like in the first place and have it more or less take me out of the fight to put my pistol away.

HerrGlock
11-27-2011, 19:55
Few thousand military pilots. Just about all of them use a shoulder holster. They have since I joined aviation, 1989. Probably literally millions of hours with loaded 9mm in shoulder holsters.

How many people have been shot by one of them while the gun was in the holster or going in or coming out?

Your comfort is not a basis for creating laws otherwise guns would be outlawed entirely.

vafish
11-27-2011, 19:56
Gun in a proper holster is perfectly safe. The gun in the shoulder holster is no more likely to go off then one on the belt.

With a shoulder holster you do have to be very cognizant of where the barrel is pointed when drawing or holstering.

John Rambo
11-27-2011, 19:59
I'm not comfortable with a person wearing a shoulder holster in front of me. It makes me uneasy. I don't think there needs to be a law to outlaw this, unless you can point me to the rash of instances where this has been an issue.

jb1911
11-27-2011, 19:59
People who want to ban things should be banned.

BailRecoveryAgent
11-27-2011, 20:00
Wow, lots of safety sally nervous nelly's in this thread. What other emotionally driven, irrational fears do you guys have?

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

Fumble
11-27-2011, 20:01
. . . than use something I don't like in the first place . . . Then don't wear a shoulder holster.

Gokyo
11-27-2011, 20:08

you are right this is Life. As it is life you have to consider all of the factors when carrying a weapon.

I think a shoulder holster is superior to IWB while driving. Unholstering a pistol with my seat belt on is pretty hard. Also I have found that magazine plates seem to be wearing a hole in my cars seat.

It is also the best set up I have found for carrying when I am riding my motorcycle.

In terms of the concerns regarding retention... First you the gun grabber would have to know you are carrying. I have found that shoulder holster is superior to IWB in terms of concealment. Even if it was discovered a person would have to reach through my jacket before unsnaping the direction snap.

As for pointing a pistol at another person... Not really concerned. The weapon will never go off while sitting in the holster.

My only concern with the shoulder holster is training. I will not practice my draw at my local gun range.

NMGlocker
11-27-2011, 20:10
You either respect gun safety rules, or you don't.
You either understand the safe gun handling rules or you don't.
Your post indicate that you do not understand the application of the rules.

Jeff Cooper... you know the guy who originally came up with the gun safety rules... often wore and recommended shoulder holsters for certain situations.

RussP
11-27-2011, 20:18
Folks, lets keep the responses polite, please.

RetDet
11-27-2011, 20:19
Fumble, your screen name is quite appropriate.

I don't wear a shoulder holster, and don't much care whether you do or not. However, if you're one of those who do use one, and you're right handed, I'd keep you on my left, because I already know you're not trustworthy, nor too brilliant.

cowboy1964
11-27-2011, 20:39
I'm far more worried about mall ninjas that think hardball is the only ammo worth carrying or a 3.5# trigger is great for a carry piece.

xmanhockey7
11-27-2011, 20:41
Can't a lot of bad stuff happen carrying in any other holster? Seems to me with proper training there is nothing wrong with shoulder holsters. You shouldn't be worried about an inanimate object sitting in another inanimate object designed to safely hold inanimate objects. I know someone who has been carrying a shoulder holster off and on duty for over 30 years and he has yet to have any problems with it.

Travclem
11-27-2011, 20:46
Can't a lot of bad stuff happen carrying in any other holster? Seems to me with proper training there is nothing wrong with shoulder holsters. You shouldn't be worried about an inanimate object sitting in another inanimate object designed to safely hold inanimate objects. I know someone who has been carrying a shoulder holster off and on duty for over 30 years and he has yet to have any problems with it.
You got it!

JD HHI 6092
11-27-2011, 20:47

:laughabove:

geoemery
11-27-2011, 20:56
Not all shoulder holster point out, some point down. If gun safety in the issue, why do you carry? Carrying a gun has a certain risk factor so the safest place for the gun in in the gun safe. Isn't this a similar logic that caused carrying to be banned?

Just1More
11-27-2011, 21:21

How many people "train"? Really?

xmanhockey7
11-27-2011, 21:28

I believe many. I've found people who carry in a shoulder holster tend to be the more serious carriers (not that people who carry otherwise aren't). People should be training no matter what holster they carry in. With your attitude we should ban all carry because bad things can happen.

Just1More
11-27-2011, 21:32
Would you really drive your car knowing your gun is pointed directly at your kid in the back seat? Wow!

Adjuster
11-27-2011, 21:37
I have heard/read of many accidental discharges involving belt holsters. I have never heard/read of a single accidental discharge involving a shoulder holster.

xmanhockey7
11-27-2011, 21:38
Would you really drive your car knowing your gun is pointed directly at your kid in the back seat? Wow!

Well 1. I don't have kids 2. it's in a holster so I don't really see the issue since IT'S AN INANIMATE OBJECT IN ANOTHER INANIMATE OBJECT DESIGNED FOR THAT SPECIFIC INANIMATE OBJECT. http://www.bradycampaign.org/ I think people that are on that website would agree with you more.

xmanhockey7
11-27-2011, 21:39
I have heard/read of many accidental discharges involving belt holsters. I have never heard/read of a single accidental discharge involving a shoulder holster.

Negligent not accidental.

SLO1911Fan
11-27-2011, 21:40

Do you really feel entitled to legislate how someone carries their damn gun? Why not just legislate who can have a gun? Oh wait... If you don't like shoulder holsters, don't use one. I have used them and still use them in situations where they are more comfortable or convenient.

RetDet
11-27-2011, 21:41
It's just verbal fencing. Does anyone take this seriously? It's all about opinions y nada mas.

NMGlocker
11-27-2011, 21:43
Let's outlaw untrained individuals from owning firearms.
Would you care to share your training resume for our evaluation?

RetDet
11-27-2011, 21:44
Life is dangerous. No question about it. Do what you need to do. None of us are going to get out of this alive. Except maybe me.

Just1More
11-27-2011, 21:47

Hmmm...Nobody can answer this.

RussP
11-27-2011, 21:52
Would you really drive your car knowing your gun is pointed directly at your kid in the back seat? Wow!I have, yes, as well as the people sitting behind me in church, the theater, ballet, many restaurants. Not a single person has been harmed in 11-years. Go figure...

SLO1911Fan
11-27-2011, 21:53
Or maybe like me they didn't consider it worth answering. If they say yes, you're going to call them heartless and say they shouldn't be allowed to have either guns or kids, I'm not sure which one you would ban in that situation. If they say no you're going to take that as agreeing with you.

Do I have kids? No. Would I be comfortable with a reputable shoulder holster and them in the back seat? As of right now yes. If and when I have kids maybe I'll change my mind and switch to a vertical shoulder holster, but I doubt it. You've been asked several times to give us an example of a gun going off in a shoulder holster. You haven't provided anything yet.

So get your head out of your ***, get off your ******* soap box, and quit trying to tell people how to carry their gun.

frankmako
11-27-2011, 21:56
i wear one,,, never had a problem with it.

1canvas
11-27-2011, 21:58
I've always been taught that you need to be able to holster without looking at the holster and with one hand. This keeps your eye on the situation, and leaves a hand free to deploy gas, taser, or whatever. I'd prefer to keep that option open than use something I don't like in the first place and have it more or less take me out of the fight to put my pistol away.

I have seen to many stories about cover garments or something getting in the holster/trigger guard to be comfortable with one hand reholstering. an outside duty rig, yes.

IlliniGlocker
11-27-2011, 22:00
My blade tech DOH point the muzzle right at my femoral artery...

IlliniGlocker
11-27-2011, 22:00
I wonder if the OP appendix carries...

JuneyBooney
11-27-2011, 22:03

:rofl:That is true.

xmanhockey7
11-27-2011, 22:04
Hmmm...Nobody can answer this.

Apparently I have to spell it out since this 2. it's in a holster so I don't really see the issue since IT'S AN INANIMATE OBJECT IN ANOTHER INANIMATE OBJECT DESIGNED FOR THAT SPECIFIC INANIMATE OBJECT. didn't work. Yes, I would be perfectly fine with my gun in a shoulder holster and a kid in the back seat. Maybe I should stop carrying OWB because if a small kid were to stand by me the gun would be pointed at them. Especially if you have your own kid and they grab onto your leg to get your attention. Crap! OWB and shoulder holster are my two favorite better switch to something else. I know pocket carry. But **** if I have it in my front pocket and a kid sits on my lap the gun will b pointed at them again. ****!!!!!!! I think I'll just stop carrying.

b52ace
11-27-2011, 22:09
Where are you guys running across all these people wearing shoulder holsters that you can see?

Just1More
11-27-2011, 22:10
You've been asked several times to give us an example of a gun going off in a shoulder holster. You haven't provided anything yet.

Here ya go!

http://gunholsters.com/news/gun-holster-accidents/

Dukeboy01
11-27-2011, 22:12

Done it many times. Guns don't go off by magic. What's the difference between a loaded gun secured properly in a holster and a loaded gun secured in my gun safe? Depending on how it's placed in there, the barrel may or may not be pointing at someone.

Do you freak out in traffic when you're stopped in traffic next to someone with a loaded rifle rack in their pickup truck during deer season?

Do us all a favor: find and post one story of what you fear actually occuring. Post a link to a verified (or at least verifiable) media account where an innocent bystander standing in line or sitting behind a person carrying a pistol in a shoulder holster was injured or killed by a negligient discharge.

If you can't find that, then find and link to a story of the second most played- out myth regarding the use of shoulder holsters: a verified account of a shoulder holster wearer shooting himself in the non- dominant arm or in the abdomen when he was drawing his weapon or attempting to reholster it.

If you can't find that, then find and link to the third most played- out myth regarding shoulder holsters: a story of somebody on a shooting range letting one fly and striking someone in the lane next to them as they were drawing.

Yes, those of us who carry or who have carried in a shoulder holster are aware of the dangers and train against them. But, like most things, there are dangers that we need to be aware of and avoid becoming complacent about and then there's just being a Nervous Nellie.

As for my challenge above, you won't find a story about either one. At least I didn't, but maybe your Google- fu is better than mine.

SLO1911Fan
11-27-2011, 22:26
Here ya go!

LMAO.

From their article on the practicality of shoulder holsters...

Horizontal-oriented shoulder holsters points the firearm at objects and people who are behind you. However, unless the firearm is mechanically unsound, it should not fire unless the trigger is pulled. This means you should exercise extreme caution when reaching for your firearm.

SLO1911Fan
11-27-2011, 22:32
delete

Just1More
11-27-2011, 22:39
http://www.communityokc.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/cf7fbf87f3forty-150x142.jpg

Accidents happen....even to those who "train". Better to be pointed down than back.

Dukeboy01
11-27-2011, 22:44
Here ya go!

You posted this while I was writing my response. It's a third party report and the link in the story to the local ABC affiliate that reported it doesn't work. A search of that site doesn't find the story as reported by the third party. The closest one I found was for a 56 year-old man who shot himself in the hand while cleaning his gun.

At any rate, the few details provided by the third party don't add up in my opinion. The person, while supposedly wearing a shoulder holster, shot himself in the leg? Kinda hard to do with a horizontally oriented shoulder holster, which is the focus of your discombobulation, if the shoulder holster is in it's proper place on the wearer's body. I don't know many 66- year old male contortionists, do you?

If the alleged victim in this story was wearing a vertically oriented shoulder holster, then it's no different than any other holster.

Dukeboy01
11-27-2011, 22:51
http://www.communityokc.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/cf7fbf87f3forty-150x142.jpg

Accidents happen....even to those who "train". Better to be pointed down than back.

Find us a link to what you're so worried about actually happening: An accidental (or, negligent, if you prefer) discharge of a firearm secured in a horizontally oriented shoulder holster striking either the wearer or an innocent bystander. Then we'll talk.

RetDet
11-27-2011, 23:01
The way it works, Dukie Boy, is that when some schmuck draws his pistol from a shoulder holster, I prefer to be someplace his muzzle doesn't cover. In your case, I don't know you, don't care about it, don't know your skill level, do care about that. Therefore, I'd want you away from me if you're using a shoulder holster or a cross draw, because I don't want you in a position to point your pistol at me. What it boils down to is that I don't trust other shooters. Like I said before, shoulder holsters have their place, and I have one, but it's nowhere near my favorite holster. The Galco people are friends, and I've actually been on a walk-thru of the factory. It's phenomenal. And very clean and organized. Nonetheless, I prefer other carry methods. If you don't mind being on the range with little league shooters moving their muzzles past your body, that's on you.

Hour13
11-27-2011, 23:07
While I understand a lot of people have concerns about this, it's IMO a fear coming before the feared. I could be wrong, but I personally have NEVER heard of this scenario actually occurring. It's an understandable fear, as we've been conditioned from day one, that the business end of a gun is what we DON'T want to be looking at.

But how many guns just magically go off, while the entire trigger guard is covered?

If you draw/re-holster your gun with your finger on the trigger, should you really be carrying in the first place?

There actually HAVE been cases of static causing gas pump fires. Should we pass laws requiring everybody to strip naked before filling their tanks? (I'd vote for that, if only for the entertainment value)

House fires caused by Christmas trees/fried turkeys? Kids hurt from falling out of the tree they were climbing? Ceiling fans breaking loose and falling?

We COULD pass laws to alleviate everyone's fears... But should we?

RetDet
11-27-2011, 23:07
DThe way it works, Dukie Boy, is that when some schmuck draws his pistol from a shoulder holster, I prefer to be someplace his muzzle doesn't cover. In your case, I don't know you, don't care about it, don't know your skill level, do care about that. Therefore, I'd want you away from me if you're using a shoulder holster or a cross draw, because I don't want you in a position to point your pistol at me. What it boils down to is that I don't trust other shooters. Like I said before, shoulder holsters have their place, and I have one, but it's nowhere near my favorite holster. The Galco people are friends, and I've actually been on a walk-thru of the factory. It's phenomenal. And very clean and organized. Nonetheless, I prefer other carry methods. If you don't mind being on the range with little league shooters moving their muzzles past your body, that's on you.

RetDet
11-27-2011, 23:10
All that having been said, I still feel that the Galco Miami Classic is probably the best shoulder holster on the market. That's why I have one. I never use it, but I have it just in case.

Fanner50
11-27-2011, 23:13

I totally agree.

Donn57
11-27-2011, 23:30
The fact of the matter is that guns in holsters are not going to discharge, so the position of the gun while holstered is a non-issue except for people who have an irrational fear of guns and/or a complete lack of understanding of how guns operate.

Being worried that the gun may discharge while being drawn is a more valid concern, but not one that I'm going to lose any sleep over since accidental/negligent discharges can occur at any time that a gun is being handled. If I'm at the range and I'm not alone, I'm at risk of being shot by another shooter. In fact, if anyone draws a gun under any circumstance in my presence, I'm at risk of being shot.

Vote NO on banning shoulder holsters!

Lee-online
11-27-2011, 23:30
I love my Miami classic.
If i am drawing my weapon from it, you have greater things to be worried about than me possibly sweeping you. I am drawing it because my life is in danger and there is a BG with a gun.

I do train with my SH but only when i am at the range by myself.

PlayboyPenguin
11-27-2011, 23:37
No amount of training will over overcome the fact that drawing from a shoulder holster is more dangerous. Fact would dictate that equal training would make the hip holster even less dangerous since it does not involve the gun being pointed at others.

The thing we have to remember when discussing a shoulder holster is that even though we must logically accept the added risk, is the added risk of a significant enough nature to really matter all that much. Carrying a gun in itself greatly increases the chances of us injuring someone else or ourselves with our gun over not carrying one. We all accept that risk. Is the added risk of the shoulder holster even a statistically measurable difference? What are our chances of ever drawing our weapon? If we do draw what is the chance of having a ND during the act of drawing? What is the danger of the ND injuring a person? Is there really much difference between the inherent risk of the two carry methods? Maybe if you draw your gun a few times a day, but I doubt it if you are the average concealed carrier. I mean if the odds are 1 in 10,000 for a hip holster and 1.001 in 10,000 for a shoulder holster is there really a difference as far as true risk is concerned?

I would be willing to bet that there is a much greater risk of injury from firing our weapons and missing the target after drawing than there is of having a ND during the act of drawing. Should we be discussing outlawing drawing our weapons at all?

flyboyvet
11-27-2011, 23:59
Wow, after reading all the replies in this thread I have to say that i'm surprized by some replies. Pepper spray should be Come on! If a person has a PROPER shoulder holster and follows the 4 RULES, shoulder holster is just as safe as hip carry. Asses the stiuation and decide what carry method is best considering your activities (driving for long periods of time, crowds, close confines ect) It isn't a one size fits all carry society.

FBV

kneedragger45
11-28-2011, 00:11
All this talk of Shoulder Holsters has me seriously considering purchasing one. I do like the Miami Classic, but I am leaning towards the VHS vertical holster. I should Hurry and get one before they become outlawed!! :supergrin:

xmanhockey7
11-28-2011, 00:23
If someone is worried about other people carrying in shoulder holsters because the muzzle might cross their path they should be worried about other people carrying period. What if you are in line with the intended target. That puts you down range.

janice6
11-28-2011, 00:32

This..................

SK2344
11-28-2011, 01:01

Well you may feel uncomfortable but they sure won't ever be outlawed! They have a great History and tradition behind them and they are very useful for many reasons which I will not go into but I'm sure everyone who reads this forum knows. I respect your Fear but the Shoulder Holster is here to Stay. //END//

HexHead
11-28-2011, 07:35
All that having been said, I still feel that the Galco Miami Classic is probably the best shoulder holster on the market. That's why I have one. I never use it, but I have it just in case.

Why do you like it better than the Jackass it was derived from?

Travclem
11-28-2011, 07:38
Why do you like it better than the Jackass it was derived from?
I don't know his reasoning but mine is that the Miami Classic II has wider straps, horizontal mag carrier, and comes in colors other than Havana Brown.

Glockdude1
11-28-2011, 07:43

You want to ban women carrying pistols in purses as well?

I know many that do. Guess which way the barrel is pointing while you are standing in the grocery line?

:cool:

HerrGlock
11-28-2011, 07:46
I do believe I'll break out my Galco shoulder holster and wear it for a week or so in honour of this thread. Just for you.

Yeah, I've worn the thing with my boys in the back seat. I've worn it in line, I've worn it flying (not riding in an aircraft, flying the thing) with people in the back seat, I've worn it in war, I've worn it in peace, I've worn it in danger areas. So far no one's been shot out of the literally thousands of hours I've worn one.

Just for the OP I'll break it out and wear it a bit more. What's not to like about 43 rounds of .45 available, in any case.

BamaTrooper
11-28-2011, 07:47
I suppose you go into vapor lock every time you pass a police car with a roof-rack mounted rofle or shotgun?:dunno:

HerrGlock
11-28-2011, 07:49
I suppose you go into vapor lock every time you pass a police car with a roof-rack mounted rofle or shotgun?:dunno:

and never, ever, goes into buildings other than the very top floor because of all the holsters that point down. *GASP*!!!!

:rofl:

Dukeboy01
11-28-2011, 07:53
DThe way it works, Dukie Boy, is that when some schmuck draws his pistol from a shoulder holster, I prefer to be someplace his muzzle doesn't cover. In your case, I don't know you, don't care about it, don't know your skill level, do care about that. Therefore, I'd want you away from me if you're using a shoulder holster or a cross draw, because I don't want you in a position to point your pistol at me. What it boils down to is that I don't trust other shooters. Like I said before, shoulder holsters have their place, and I have one, but it's nowhere near my favorite holster. The Galco people are friends, and I've actually been on a walk-thru of the factory. It's phenomenal. And very clean and organized. Nonetheless, I prefer other carry methods. If you don't mind being on the range with little league shooters moving their muzzles past your body, that's on you.

So, before you retire to your fainting couch, find me a story, one single story, where the issue you are concerned about has resulted in injury or death of an innocent bystander. Just one legitimate story.

Otherwise, you're just geeking out about something that is a possibility, but not a likelihood. It's a possibility that I might get struck by lightning today. It's not likely, even though it is raining this morning in Central KY and it's expected to last all day.

Given the fact that the drama queens so far can't cite a single credible instance of their fears becoming reality, I'm going to put "getting accidently shot by someone with a shoulder holster" way down on my list of stuff to worry about, below lightning strikes, alligator attacks, being struck by the flaming wreckage of a crashing zeppelin, and eaten by sharks. I'd have a better chance of all four of the above happening to me at the same time than I would of being injured or killed in a shoulder holster accident.

1canvas
11-28-2011, 09:07
You want to ban women carrying pistols in purses as well?

I know many that do. Guess which way the barrel is pointing while you are standing in the grocery line?

:cool:
good point.

BailRecoveryAgent
11-28-2011, 09:13
Given Just1more's posting history, I'm not surprised he would come up with something as ridiculous as banning shoulder holsters. This is the same guy that complained about neighbors not mowing their yard, complained about other neighbors mowing their yard too often and keeping it looking too nice, complained about neighbors parking their nice vehicles in their driveways for all the world to see, and complained about his neighbor's breast implants. Sounds to me like a nosey nelly who should mind his own business instead of everyone elses.

expatman
11-28-2011, 09:32
I say we ban all building over one story tall. After all, we don't want all those belt holsters pointing down onto the heads of the people below us. In fact, as I type this, I realized that we should also ban "bending over at the waist" when wearing a belt holster. Think of all the innocent people we put in danger everytime we have to pick something up.

Wow! I am full of good ideas today. You guys can thank me later.

Bren
11-28-2011, 09:35
Folks, lets keep the responses polite, please.

I can't think of a polite response to the OP that isn't rude, without lying.

dosei
11-28-2011, 09:54
Bump. :cool:

...and in doing that...confirmation of a troll thread.

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i170/dosei/NEW_BUTTON.jpg

Bren
11-28-2011, 10:10
...and in doing that...confirmation of a troll thread.

Looks that way. This is the same guy who just went to a thread on enlisting in the military and posted about how he would join the military for money and travel but would never fight.:upeyes: he seems to be a long-time troll.

RussP
11-28-2011, 11:45
To be truthful, I created this thread when the discussion of Just1More's post started taking another thread off topic. Turned out pretty much as I suspected/expected.