bernie holster bleeding issue [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : bernie holster bleeding issue

jestertactical
11-28-2011, 17:21
i purchased a bernie holster conceal pro max leather IWB holster quite a few months ago. just started trying to use it about 2 months ago. still having trouble breaking it in ( very tight) but no matter how many times i use it it still bleeds dye onto my skin and clothes. i mean it bleeds a lot to where it is a pain to even wash it off. ive contacted bernie holsters by phone and both emails numerous times but never heard back.
( probably extremely busy) ill give him the benefit of doubt on this. is there anything i can do myself to reseal it? holster seems to be very well constructed but i have ruined many shirts trying to keep this and not throw it out.
so any ideas would be greatly appreciated......thanks

Shadyscott69
11-28-2011, 17:28
i purchased a bernie holster conceal pro max leather IWB holster quite a few months ago. just started trying to use it about 2 months ago. still having trouble breaking it in ( very tight) but no matter how many times i use it it still bleeds dye onto my skin and clothes. i mean it bleeds a lot to where it is a pain to even wash it off. ive contacted bernie holsters by phone and both emails numerous times but never heard back.
( probably extremely busy) ill give him the benefit of doubt on this. is there anything i can do myself to reseal it? holster seems to be very well constructed but i have ruined many shirts trying to keep this and not throw it out.
so any ideas would be greatly appreciated......thanks

If you have a Tandy near you, it can be resealed. I honestly sounds like it wasn't sealed if it is bleeding that badly. It happens sometimes. A small amount is normal, but not to the extent you are describing.

http://d21zau2bj9o1bt.cloudfront.net/services/image.aspx/media/images/product/2270-01-L.JPG-x

If you aren't comfortable doing it yourself, send it to me and I will do for you.

BernieHolster
11-29-2011, 08:04
Check your PM. We changed hosts and email was down for a while.

RussP
11-29-2011, 08:27
jestertactical, I'm going to close this while you and BernieHolster work this out.

Please start another thread and let us know the results.

Thanks