Safariland holster adapter question [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Safariland holster adapter question

Keeperofthedew
11-29-2011, 11:37
I've got a 6320 for carrying my G34 w/TLR1, and I'm wanting to make it easier to get on/off my belt. I was on copquest looking at the paddle adapter, and noticed a "clip on belt loop" adapter. Question is, is that like the Blade-Tech Tech-lock? If so I think that'd be the one I go with.
Thanks. :wavey:

DaBigBR
11-29-2011, 11:42
What kind of belt do you want to put it on and what do you want to remove it for?

If it's going on a duty belt, then I would suggest the QLS plate system attached to the original UBL (belt loop). Very secure, yet easy to remove. I run the QLS on my range belt so that changing holsters takes about ten seconds. It sticks out a little far for duty use (due to car seat width) in my opinion.

The QLS kit is here:
http://www.copquest.com/23-6340.htm

I have the standard QLS and not the "additional locking feature" one and find it to be fine.

I have several of the 774 clip on belt loops for my rifle magazine pouches. The 774 itself is not very wide (maybe 1.5") so I would worry about supporting the entire duty gun on a 1.5" piece of plastic with moving parts. Might work great, too for all I know.