He had to use deadly force [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : He had to use deadly force

Noblinger
11-29-2011, 12:48
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRlB9J3fo0Y

Let me fix that. I do NOT think using deadly force is funny but I do think this guy is.:wow:

TKOFaith
11-29-2011, 13:49
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRlB9J3fo0Y
:rofl:

I fail to see the humor in the use of deadly force.:wow:

GlockOnBoard
11-29-2011, 14:21
If that is a true story I don't think anything is funny either. I hope I never end up in a situation where I have to take a life to protect my life or my loved ones.

SouthernBoyVA
11-29-2011, 14:49
Well he's not apt to be standing in line waiting for his Mensa ring any time soon. And using a .22 rimfire for an SD carry gun? Not a smart move. But if his story is true, then good for him and his lady. They survived to see another day.

smokin762
11-29-2011, 15:23
Well he's not apt to be standing in line waiting for his Mensa ring any time soon. And using a .22 rimfire for an SD carry gun? Not a smart move. But if his story is true, then good for him and his lady. They survived to see another day.

:headscratch:.22 rimfire?

In the video, he said he pulled out his PT 92 Taurus, and then he said it was a 9mm.

HKLovingIT
11-29-2011, 15:39
If it's true, not so much ha ha.

Kid seemed sincere.

Free Radical
11-29-2011, 15:46
He got 18 seconds of my time that I wish I could have back.

IndyGunFreak
11-29-2011, 15:46

Where did you get .22 rimfire? He said he had a PT92 9mm taurus. (Edt: Nevermind, I see at the end of the video he said he switch to a .22 for self defense....)

I don't see this as a laughing matter personally. Just hearing him talking about it, I suspect he has some issues w/ it (assuming it really happened).

slickt0mmy
11-29-2011, 16:28
I don't really see what's funny about this. I don't agree with his choice of caliber for his carry piece but he's alive and that's all that matters, assuming his story is true.
It's pretty obvious that he still has issues dealing with it.

Bren
11-29-2011, 16:39
"PolishedTurd4Life" gives me the impression he is making up that story as he goes along. Lying actually take up a lot of brain power and he may be a little underpowered for the job.

Sharky7
11-29-2011, 17:36
I am amazed that any of you would actually believe this story. Besides the obvious visual tells he has when he is making up the lies in his head - there's a BUNCH of other facts that are off.

Anytime someone on the internet begins a story about how they used deadly force with an attempted robbery or pan handling type incident, it already raises my suspicion. That is by far the common fantasy of immature people who want to have people respect them for using force or want to fantasy/lie about an imaginary incident.

Even the way he tells the story is obvious the information is false - the sequence and details. The "guy" was on drugs, but he doesn't know what drugs. After the guy "charges", he says he shot the guy first in the chest and it didn't have any effect so he shot the guy in the head....yeah ok.

"I called the police.........they showed up, we did the report and all that." 5:44, watch the eyes and body behavior. Think about his wording and lack of details in it...

He switched to a 22 after having to use deadly force? Yeah...ok. Says he even leaves it in his car sometimes. Yeah...ok. This kid is a goof.

Sharky7
11-29-2011, 17:49
And in this video, he claims he to have used the 22 handgun for self defense....not the 9mm he claims in the above posted video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhMkyFRSOuM

So, which gun is it that this doorknob used for self defense. The 9mm or the 22? He can't keep his stories straight.

Watch his eyes on this video too. Watch their movement when he talks about how accurate he is and how he killed two deer and listen to how he articulates it (deceptive). Now, watch the end of the video as he says a true fact and he attempts to recall the name of his knife at around 4:30.

smokin762
11-29-2011, 18:06

After I seen another poster say it was at the end of the video, I watched the end. I see what you what you were referring to.
My bad.:embarassed:

IndyGunFreak
11-29-2011, 19:12
And in this video, he claims he to have used the 22 handgun for self defense....not the 9mm he claims in the above posted video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhMkyFRSOuM

So, which gun is it that this doorknob used for self defense. The 9mm or the 22? He can't keep his stories straight.

Watch his eyes on this video too. Watch their movement when he talks about how accurate he is and how he killed two deer and listen to how he articulates it (deceptive). Now, watch the end of the video as he says a true fact and he attempts to recall the name of his knife at around 4:30.

He says in the 1st video he switched to the .22 and sold the 9mm. Using it for "self defense" would imply to me that it is his every day carry weapon.

He's definitely a little strange.

Sharky7
11-29-2011, 19:16
He says in the 1st video he switched to the .22 and sold the 9mm. Using it for "self defense" would imply to me that it is his every day carry weapon.

He's definitely a little strange.

Watch the video I linked starting at 30 seconds.

"I've actually had to use it for self defense one time.....it did pretty well."

He is not saying he carries it, he is saying he used it. He's just a liar who can't keep his stories straight.

James Dean
11-29-2011, 19:33
"PolishedTurd4Life" gives me the impression he is making up that story as he goes along. Lying actually take up a lot of brain power and he may be a little underpowered for the job.

My feeling too. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Noblinger
01-23-2012, 12:30
He's @ it again. My EDC Story - YouTube

Noblinger
01-23-2012, 12:32
I Got Robbed! - YouTube

Haha they took a turd in his bedroom.

steveksux
01-23-2012, 20:56
I Got Robbed! - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rztFbthbcU&feature=youtube_gdata_player)

Haha they took a turd in his bedroom.If your name is polishedturdforlife that constitutes kidnapping, defense if family.... :rofl:

Randy