Messed up situation in Arapahoe County, CO [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Messed up situation in Arapahoe County, CO

PinkoCommie
11-30-2011, 12:07
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/former-sheriff-arrested-sent-jail-named-him-153854700.html

The news is one thing. The stuff that's spreading through the grapevine sounds even worse. Former sheriff is in on all kinds of bad stuff (drugs, possible sex assault on a child, etc).

Damn.

Morris
11-30-2011, 12:16
If true, this won't end well . . .

The-Fly
11-30-2011, 13:47
He's a gun grabber too. Good riddance :wavey:

The-Fly
11-30-2011, 16:28
And another funny thing, the jail he's in right now, is named after him :rofl:

AngryBassets
11-30-2011, 19:58
Elected sheriff = not necessarily a "cop".

steveksux
11-30-2011, 20:29
And another funny thing, the jail he's in right now, is named after him :rofl:$50 says if the guards go hard on him he says "DO YOU KNOW WHO THE *&)# I AM!!!??" :rofl:

Randy

LippCJ7
11-30-2011, 21:20
The Guys I know over at ACSO are pretty messed up over this, even the guys that didn't really care for him are upset, I couldn't imagine....

I remember when I was just out of High School that crazy Sheriff drove his Grand Cherokee up to pull one of his wounded guys out of a fire fight not ten miles from my parents house, we all thought of him as Colorado's Dirty Harry! What an ENORMOUS Disappointment.......

CW Mock
11-30-2011, 21:39
Get a rope. Then he can hang at the "Pat Sullivan Memorial Jail."

I don't care if he got out of the game a million years ago. The first thing the papers blast is "ex SHERIFF COP POLICE LAW ENFORCEMENT did really bad things." So he needs to catch both barrels too.

And meth? That ***hole was on a Meth task force. Guess it was to take notes for secondary employment ...

Being a gun grabbing clown aside, he's just another loser slinging dope, and should be treated no worse or better than such.

razdog76
11-30-2011, 21:59
Evidently he was above hanging out at the Blue Oyster Bar.:supergrin:

Cochese
12-01-2011, 10:34
The Guys I know over at ACSO are pretty messed up over this, even the guys that didn't really care for him are upset, I couldn't imagine....

I remember when I was just out of High School that crazy Sheriff drove his Grand Cherokee up to pull one of his wounded guys out of a fire fight not ten miles from my parents house, we all thought of him as Colorado's Dirty Harry! What an ENORMOUS Disappointment.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1B5r_9mhCY&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Cochese
12-01-2011, 10:37
I wonder if he was on Meth when he came up with their uniforms! :wow:

Sad state of affairs. I can only wonder what that prick got away with when he was in office. What a freak. And did he ever have hair?