Looks like my Gen 2 is done for... [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Looks like my Gen 2 is done for...

TreyG-20
12-01-2011, 20:44
I got offered $450 for my Gen 2 g20 and I'm going to take it. Got to fund my Saiga build and this is how it's going to get done. I'm kinda sad but I know once I have the Saiga built I'll be happy again. At least I still have the 20c.

arushus
12-01-2011, 21:33
cant say that I blame ya...

nickE10mm
12-02-2011, 06:06
I got offered $450 for my Gen 2 g20 and I'm going to take it. Got to fund my Saiga build and this is how it's going to get done. I'm kinda sad but I know once I have the Saiga built I'll be happy again. At least I still have the 20c.

At least you had two G20's to start with. You'll survive ;) You WILL regret it if you sell your last G20, though.

TreyG-20
12-02-2011, 09:28
Well looks like it will stay will me the another day he flaked out on me. I hate when you drive out of your way to do someone a favor and they repeatedly lie saying they are on their way or right down the road and the make you sit somewhere after you drove 40 miles to meet them and then just never show and stop all contact and turn their phone off. Why go through all the trouble just to screw someone over? If you didnt want it have the curtiousy or balls to say something. Jeez