Looking to sell my reloading bench (AZ only) [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Looking to sell my reloading bench (AZ only)

SlammedDime
12-03-2011, 13:33
In my last house, the bench fit perfect in the garage with my wife's smaller vehicle. In my new house, the story is a bit different. The bench needs to go on my side of the garage with my Tacoma Double Cab... not quite a good fit (it doesn't fit at all, as a matter of fact).

The bench is the NRMA style bench (the one with the free plans floating around reloading sites) without the cabinet. The only modification I made to the plans was the length of the bench. Instead of 72" long, it's 60" long. The bench is in great condition, with only a few scuffs on the top that could probably be fixed with another coat or two of varnish/sealer. It's extremely sturdy (and very heavy). It could be partially dissembled if needed for transport or putting into an indoor room (the top, shelve and two sides).

You can see that I had a Dillon 550 mounted on it, so it's got the holes for that, but it's not difficult at all to drill some new holes to accommodate whatever press you have. I used Oak plywood for the shelve and top, and took the time to countersink and close the table top holes for the screws that hold it down, as well as put a couple of coats of varnish/sealer on the top to smooth it up a bit and give it a nice color.

I'm looking for $125 OBO. Below are some pics. I can deliver if the distance is reasonable.

TN.Frank
12-03-2011, 13:55
Nice looking bench, if my buddy John didn't already have a bench and a Dillon 650 I'd call him and let him know about it. Oh well, I'm sure someone will get it. Good luck.

Colorado4Wheel
12-03-2011, 16:41
Is the cat included? Nice looking bench. It would work for a variet of tasks really.

GioaJack
12-03-2011, 16:45
Is the cat included? Nice looking bench. It would work for a variet of tasks really.

What the hell is a variet? Did I mistakenly log into the Rosetta Stone website and we're learning a new language? :whistling:

Jack

EL_NinO619
12-03-2011, 16:48
What the hell is a variet? Did I mistakenly log into the Rosetta Stone website and we're learning a new language? :whistling:

Jack

:notworthy:

Colorado4Wheel
12-03-2011, 17:20
Add a

Y

Bar.9
12-04-2011, 12:30
Yvariet ...must be Dillonese :whistling: