No way! [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : No way!

PinkoCommie
12-03-2011, 15:45
Say it ain't so!

http://www.9news.com/news/local/article/233597/346/Charlie-Sheens-ex-wife-arrested-in-Aspen-

Charlie Sheen's ex, busted with coke at a night club called "Escobar"? I DON'T BELIEVE IT! What kind of world are we living in?

:rofl:

I didn't even think Aspen PD was allowed to see minor celebrities with coke, much less talk to them, or *gasp* arrest them...

Patchman
12-03-2011, 17:26
I heard that on the news radio earlier today.

I know who Charlie Sheen is from his previous escapades. But I have no idea who his ex is, or why she would even rate a mention in the news.

razdog76
12-03-2011, 20:10
I wonder if custody, child support, and alimony will be renegotiated.

A6Gator
12-03-2011, 21:18
She was sure making the rounds on tv showing what a great mom she was when ******nozzle was doing his rants from the roof.

steveksux
12-04-2011, 08:44
Say it ain't so!

http://www.9news.com/news/local/article/233597/346/Charlie-Sheens-ex-wife-arrested-in-Aspen-

Charlie Sheen's ex, busted with coke at a night club called "Escobar"? I DON'T BELIEVE IT! What kind of world are we living in?

:rofl:

I didn't even think Aspen PD was allowed to see minor celebrities with coke, much less talk to them, or *gasp* arrest them...Even more surprising is she was in a nightclub named "Escobar". who wouldda thunk there'd be cocaine in there!

I haven't been this shocked since I found out Liberace was gay!

Randy

PinkoCommie
12-04-2011, 15:10
Even more surprising is she was in a nightclub named "Escobar". who wouldda thunk there'd be cocaine in there!

I haven't been this shocked since I found out Liberace was gay!

Randy

I know! Crazy! What's next? Water that's actually wet?

actionshooter10
12-05-2011, 17:23
Mueller was arrested on charges of third-degree assault and felony possession of cocaine with intent to distribute.

Mueller bonded out of the Pitkin County Jail early Saturday on $11,000 bond.

Seriously?

Bond here would have been at least 30k.

PinkoCommie
12-05-2011, 17:35
Seriously?

Bond here would have been at least 30k.

Colorado is on its way to making possession a petty offense.

:upeyes:

CW Mock
12-05-2011, 18:00
Colorado is on its way to making possession a petty offense.

:upeyes:

Told you guys we are trying to out-do California.

Newcop761
12-05-2011, 18:51
How about Oregon? A guy was convicted of DCS - Heroin and was released on his own recognizance pending sentencing. WTF?!

Amazingly he showed up for sentencing.
:dunno:

PinkoCommie
12-05-2011, 19:54
How about Oregon? A guy was convicted of DCS - Heroin and was released on his own recognizance pending sentencing. WTF?!

Amazingly he showed up for sentencing.
:dunno:

Why wouldn't he -- it's not like it's a big deal anymore, right? Speeding, heroin, you know, minor stuff.