Did anyone else score any of the $30 lowers from G&R Tactical? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone else score any of the $30 lowers from G&R Tactical?

Facejackets
12-04-2011, 00:48
Two lowers shipped to my store for $82. Can't beat it.

Did anyone else buy any?

d90king
12-04-2011, 05:01
Grant is GTG. Congrats in the lowers... Buy them cheap and stack them deep...

IGotIt
12-04-2011, 06:36
Two lowers shipped to my store for $82. Can't beat it.

Did anyone else buy any?

No. Please give some info on this deal that I missed out on.

JaPes
12-04-2011, 06:43
No. Please give some info on this deal that I missed out on.

+1

Even though I don't have any current plans to build an AR, a $30 AR lower would be nice to have just in case I ever did.

Facejackets
12-04-2011, 10:20
The only details I have are, on Friday I woke up to a text saying Grant was selling some Territorial Gunsmith lowers for $30, so I bought two.

I'm gonna give one to my roommate for Christmas and I am going to get beaten about the head and face by my fiance with the other one for buying two stripped lowers!

IGotIt
12-04-2011, 10:34
According to the below, they went out of business, but there are some on Gunsamerica listed for $129..........Good score, it's worth the beating.

http://gunsmith.net/

ColdBlooded
12-04-2011, 11:02
I think I got in on time. Not sure though.

Disregarded9-side
12-04-2011, 13:05
I'm pretty sure that the next time someone finds lowers for under $50-60 they need to post a thread IMMEDIATELY (that the mods should sticky)...
...or face a tar and feathering.
Or a firm wag of the finger.

I could certainly use a couple lowers at the moment.

ColdBlooded
12-04-2011, 13:14
They did not last more than 4 hours. I did in fact get mine ordered in time. Not bragging.

HAIL CAESAR
12-04-2011, 14:22
Hopefully you will actually get them. Heard a lot of bad juju about Grant's shipping lately.

TunaFisherman
12-04-2011, 14:36
Hopefully you will actually get them. Heard a lot of bad juju about Grant's shipping lately.

Ordered a BCM upper and Lower from him last few weeks. Shipping was fast. Door to door 5 days. They were gone for training for at least a week so things didnt ship (this was posted on the website)

Facejackets
12-04-2011, 14:49
I'm pretty sure that the next time someone finds lowers for under $50-60 they need to post a thread IMMEDIATELY (that the mods should sticky)...
...or face a tar and feathering.
Or a firm wag of the finger.

I could certainly use a couple lowers at the moment.

I was gonna, but didn't want to risk losing out on the deal. I have done that with a few other deals that no one posted about.

Like $99 400 round cases of M855 from a local store.

My store is selling Pmags for $11.50 right now if that will help avoid the tar and feathers!

HAIL CAESAR
12-04-2011, 15:07
Ordered a BCM upper and Lower from him last few weeks. Shipping was fast. Door to door 5 days. They were gone for training for at least a week so things didnt ship (this was posted on the website)

This is an ongoing issue with two acquaintances of mine. One is a long, over two month, drawn out ordeal that is still not solved and may have to be settled by lawyers. (Guy is really perturbed.)

Nothing to do with being out for training for a week.

Facejackets
12-21-2011, 09:38
Just to follow up, I received both lowers.

They seem to be a good deal. I am going to have to hold off buying anything else for awhile though so I can't build them up.

I will post pics when I get home