G36 holster advice please. [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : G36 holster advice please.

GOCANES
12-04-2011, 21:48
Have a G36 with Crimson Trace Laser Guard mounted on it. No Pearce extensions or any other modifications. Any suggestions to both an inside the pants holster as well as outside version? Will be wearing on right side of hip area. Don't want to spend more than $75.00 or so, but I would like it to be comfortable to wear and preferably with some sort of retention device. Thanks.

gravel
12-04-2011, 21:57
$50.00 smartcarry works fine for me. No way to see it either.

rdpG19
12-05-2011, 05:32
Check out The American Holster Company (http://americanholstercompany.com)to see if they might have something which will meet your needs. I've got the Invisi-Tuck and it works great for me. Excellent holster.

TX58
12-05-2011, 07:04
Have a G36 with Crimson Trace Laser Guard mounted on it. No Pearce extensions or any other modifications. Any suggestions to both an inside the pants holster as well as outside version? Will be wearing on right side of hip area. Don't want to spend more than $75.00 or so, but I would like it to be comfortable to wear and preferably with some sort of retention device. Thanks.

I carry mine in a Blackhawk Serpa CQC - they come with a paddle and a belt loop attachment if you don't like paddle holsters. Another good one is the Unkle Mikes Kydex Holster - same deal without the button lock on it.

GOCANES
12-05-2011, 18:52
I carry mine in a Blackhawk Serpa CQC - they come with a paddle and a belt loop attachment if you don't like paddle holsters. Another good one is the Unkle Mikes Kydex Holster - same deal without the button lock on it.
Do you know whether the laser guard will affect the fit and the retention device?

TX58
12-06-2011, 07:11
Do you know whether the laser guard will affect the fit and the retention device?

No I don't know if it would fit but it is a pretty tight fit without any additions, so I don't think it would work. I do know that Bladetech and a few other holster makers make holsters to allow the use of those itmes as well as tactical lights, etc. I suggest you Google holster for Glock 36 with laser sight and you should come up with something. If it (and I did read your first post) is attached to the trigger guard and the holster is open (like the unkle mikes) I believe it would work, but I'm not for sure.