cross breed micro clip iwb [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : cross breed micro clip iwb

mj9mm
12-04-2011, 23:52
i'm looking for an IWB holster to carry my kahr cm9 and the cross breed micro clip caught my eye. :wow: anyone out there have any experience with this model, it's only got one belt clip but the cm9 is pretty small so i think it might work, anyone use this :dunno:?

XDfense
12-05-2011, 08:23
I have one that houses my LCP with the CTC laser. It's the horsehide version. I wear it quite a bit and like it A LOT!! Even with only one clip, it stays put. I wear a Wilderness Instructors belt usually, but have found that a regular leather belt works just fine too. The belt is really what keeps it from shifting/tilting.

You can't go wrong with CB holsters. You have a 2 week trial period. If you don't like it, you can return it for a refund. I've considered picking up a CM9 and would use the MicroClip with it for sure.

JC2317
12-05-2011, 12:55
I have been using a Micro Clip with my new CM9 for about a month now. I found that after the initial adjustment when I first put it on it stays put. When I first put it on I have to make sure the front (non clip ) doesn't dip below the top of my jeans, but once it is placed it is very secure and comfortable. I like it a lot. Hope this helps.

mj9mm
12-05-2011, 13:47
:wavey:thanks for the replies, this is what i hoped to hear, i am going to order one of these for sure. :cool:

mj9mm
12-05-2011, 22:04
got one ordered this evening:cool:, thanks for the input!

XDfense
12-06-2011, 06:46
Enjoy it. I think their lead time is down to around 2 weeks. Maybe you'll have it by Christmas. Have a Merry one!

mj9mm
12-06-2011, 23:17
thanks same from here, i'll do an eval after i use it awhile...

Quarter Tank
12-07-2011, 10:34
i own a CM9 but use the 2 clip version from CB.

the CM9 is so light that with the CB its hardly noticeable and just hardly prints through my shirt and pants

Noblinger
12-08-2011, 20:23
I have the CB qwik clip which is basically the same thing. I carry my G26 with the wilderness belt and it works good and does not shift around. The best thing about it is I can remove the G26 and the holster without removing my belt.

mj9mm
12-26-2011, 15:25
well i've been wearing my new crossbreed iwb for 3 days and it's just what i wanted, it stays put and wears comfotably. i've worn it at 3 and 4 o'clock positions and it stays there and is invisible, i would recomend it to anyone :cool: