Looky here what I just bought........ [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Looky here what I just bought........

Airborne Infantryman
12-05-2011, 12:55
.........yup. It has begun.

http://www.advanced-armament.com/product.aspx?pid=194

Dealer ordered it for me......now to wait for the Form 3 to go through. While that's being done, I'm setting up an NFA trust, and changing all my muzzle devices to Blackout 51T's.

I chose the 762SD because its not TOO expensive, I can shoot 5.56 all the way up to 7.62x51 and everything in-between. It is heavy though, but I'm not too worried about the weight.

2012 is gonna be a great year. :supergrin:

raven11
12-05-2011, 12:58
I swear, six years in the Air Force I never had enough money to buy any cool toys

you found alexsander the great's secret stash of gold while you were in the -stan didn't you:rofl:

Airborne Infantryman
12-05-2011, 13:15
I swear, six years in the Air Force I never had enough money to buy any cool toys

you found alexsander the great's secret stash of gold while you were in the -stan didn't you:rofl:

Well actually now that you mention it......you know those mineral deposits we found in Afghanistan? :whistling:

plouffedaddy
12-05-2011, 14:43
Oh God, CID is going to be calling you now! :rofl: I'm not sure if you've set the trust up yet but I used guntrustlawyer.com for mine. I had it set up in 3 days. It's a little more expensive than just getting the software but I'd rather pay the lawyers now than pay them for my defense later because I forgot to put a date (or whatever else would disqualify a trust in court) in my document.

Enjoy the silencer brother.

Alcoy
12-05-2011, 15:11
have fun with your new toy.