Question regarding Underwood ammunition company [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Question regarding Underwood ammunition company

arushus
12-06-2011, 09:42
I saw on another forum while doing research into underwood ammo and what other forums are saying (I believe this was the ruger forum), but they mentioned that underwood ammo would take your brass and reload it for you. Anyone know if this is still true and what the prices are? If so Ive got around 400 pieces for you kevin! Probably not enough to make it worth it though huh?

And being as Christmas is coming up, Im interested in buying a gift certificate for underwood ammo, but I cant find a link to do so. There is a field on the homepage where you can enter your gift certificate code, but nowhere to purchase said gift certificate, anybody got any info on this?

ColGlocker
12-06-2011, 13:07
I had heard/read Dallas Reload would use your brass. I sent him an email, he responded, then I had a couple of follow up questions. Never heard back from him (Dallas Reload). Tried calling, but again no reply.

Not sure what Underwood does about used casings, but in the short amount of time I have known him, he has always replied to my emails in a prompt manner. If you have not already, I would shoot (pun) him an email. Called him once, and he promptly answered the phone.

rcd567
12-06-2011, 20:05
Aww, you don't have to do that. Just get me a couple hundred of the 165gr JHPs. That'll be enough.:wavey:

arushus
12-06-2011, 21:21
Aww, you don't have to do that. Just get me a couple hundred of the 165gr JHPs. That'll be enough.:wavey:

haha, well I messed up, I got you 500 155gr gold dots...guess Ill just send em back...

kjunderwood
12-06-2011, 23:48
I saw on another forum while doing research into underwood ammo and what other forums are saying (I believe this was the ruger forum), but they mentioned that underwood ammo would take your brass and reload it for you. Anyone know if this is still true and what the prices are? If so Ive got around 400 pieces for you kevin! Probably not enough to make it worth it though huh?

And being as Christmas is coming up, Im interested in buying a gift certificate for underwood ammo, but I cant find a link to do so. There is a field on the homepage where you can enter your gift certificate code, but nowhere to purchase said gift certificate, anybody got any info on this?

We do reload customer supplied brass.
Price quote upon request - way too many variables to make a detailed price list to have at the ready.

As to the gift certificates - that function on the website should be available by the end of the week...so says the web designer. I'll stay on top of it.

arushus
12-07-2011, 00:20
Just the man I was hoping would chime in! Thanks kevin