Glock Armorer's Parts/Price List [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Glock Armorer's Parts/Price List

cderk
12-08-2011, 04:00
Does anyone know if Glock has distributed a new parts/price list that includes all the Gen4 parts?

Thanks,
-cd

BHP9
12-10-2011, 08:32
I've never received anything from them in 3 years.

TacticalTrunkMonkey
12-12-2011, 07:45
Yeah I just went through armorers school and the addendum they gave us included Gen 4's.....

fastbolt
12-20-2011, 12:05
Call or email your local rep. They can often supply files/lists by email easier than calling to ask for mailed copies.

While the current class does cover the Gen4's with the Gen4 Armorer Attachment Sheet and the Armorer's Manual US Addendum, there's always going to be ongoing revisions with parts and procedures that might be best obtained with the help of the rep's. ;)

cderk
12-20-2011, 13:36
Thanks for the suggestion... that is probably the best way to go.
regards,
-cd

kashdaddy
12-27-2011, 10:18
call glock if you are an armorer and they will send it to you. i took the course a while back 2003, so my list is not updated with the gen4 parts.

jbh165nc
12-27-2011, 10:22
Has anybody ever ordered parts directly from glock? How do you go about it? I see there is a form in the addendum, but I can't believe I have to fill that out and fax it in. Can I just call with a credit card?

500WE
12-27-2011, 14:32
If you are current and in their files, you can call or email and they will send the latest list by email right back.

Glockrunner
12-27-2011, 19:52
Has anybody ever ordered parts directly from glock? How do you go about it? I see there is a form in the addendum, but I can't believe I have to fill that out and fax it in. Can I just call with a credit card?

Yes, make a copy of the entire list and form. Then fill it out and send in the list (fax) and the paperwork. I don't think they have people sitting around waiting to fill orders over the phone. Because of the turnaround time I think the parts dept is undermanned too.

I have never seen a place to send an email order.

jbh165nc
01-04-2012, 14:23
Yes, make a copy of the entire list and form. Then fill it out and send in the list (fax) and the paperwork. I don't think they have people sitting around waiting to fill orders over the phone. Because of the turnaround time I think the parts dept is undermanned too.

I have never seen a place to send an email order.

Appreciate the help.