Gee Nobody saw this coming? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Gee Nobody saw this coming?

Hunca Munca
12-08-2011, 07:36
http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/11342/1195437-53.stm

Felon took part in screening city police recruits.

The best part is when one of the revruns states that a felony should not disqualify someone from serving on an oral review board!!!

:steamed::steamed::steamed::upeyes::upeyes:

rockapede
12-08-2011, 07:55
But, it's one of those "minor" felony convictions. You know, like driving drunk or revoked with multiple prior convictions or forgery.

I swear, I work with some officers that see it that way. One, in particular, has been known to warn felony DWI and DWR offenders. Boils my blood.

CAcop
12-08-2011, 18:15
It's ****sburg. What do you expect?

Hunca Munca
12-08-2011, 18:59
It's ****sburg. What do you expect?

Hey now....

I mean I know its not Bakersfield or anything but c'mon now!

Mayhem like Me
12-09-2011, 08:22
Thats my Hometown easy....however I did move out to a less libtard area....

larry_minn
12-09-2011, 19:59
To change things. Lets look at who MAKES the laws. I seem to recall a report on the (IIRC my numbers) 425 house and 100 Senate members. There was a couple dozen who had domestic violence convictions, many with DUI, "Kennedy who had multiple" He even left scene where fataity, messed up evidence, never gave a report (and was never charged as he should)

So the folks making laws have a (better then fair) percentage of felons...

I must admit I would really like to read the reviews she made. It could be interresting..

WarCry
12-09-2011, 20:57
To change things. Lets look at who MAKES the laws. I seem to recall a report on the (IIRC my numbers) 425 house and 100 Senate members. There was a couple dozen who had domestic violence convictions, many with DUI, "Kennedy who had multiple" He even left scene where fataity, messed up evidence, never gave a report (and was never charged as he should)

So the folks making laws have a (better then fair) percentage of felons...

I must admit I would really like to read the reviews she made. It could be interresting..

435 in the House.