WI just passed the Castle law [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : WI just passed the Castle law

huggytree
12-08-2011, 19:33
Just found out that WI just passed the Castle law yesterday

wonder how long it will be before we start seeing news stories about bad guys getting shot and crime dropping

if your into robbing houses your life expectancy just dropped

if someone is breaking into your car while your in it you can now shoot as soon as they get into the car

surety agent 1
12-08-2011, 19:57
Well done indeed. I've been enjoying that in Florida for years now. I just renewed my CCW permit, took less than two weeks and I'm good till 2018. I figure by that time the great holy war or armageddon will have taken place !
Enjoy your new rights !

EAJuggalo
12-10-2011, 06:23
Huggy, where you live you'll probably never see those stories, too much media bias. We still need this in MN. You know WI isn't looking half bad anymore, if only they could play hockey.

WI Hunter
12-10-2011, 07:34
Great news! We may not be able to play hockey, but we do have a couple of pretty good football teams!

Peter

JK-linux
12-10-2011, 07:44

huggytree
12-10-2011, 11:45
Huggy, where you live you'll probably never see those stories, too much media bias. We still need this in MN. You know WI isn't looking half bad anymore, if only they could play hockey.

WI is still a liberal Hell for a conservative like me....i have relatives who live in Madison,WI and its like a different world there. I have no doubts the current conservative leanings wont last long.....were a swing state, but we swing heavily liberal.......its funny that guns is a political issue when there are sooo many democrat hunters around here......

im shocked at how much our state has changed in just a year

geoemery
12-10-2011, 12:44
Gee, I thought there would be more coverage. The Sheybogan DA thought people would be shooting anybody entering their home for any reason.

TKOFaith
12-12-2011, 09:25
You know WI isn't looking half bad anymore, if only they could play hockey.

Easy there, Juggalo.... I'd hate to have to bring up the Vikings!:supergrin:

threefeathers
12-12-2011, 22:37
It's about time. Everyone has a right to defend themselves in their homes.

Clay1
12-13-2011, 06:09
Anyone see any kind of FAQ on this new law like they have for the concealed carry law? I want more specifics. I think that it is a good addition to concealed carry law.