Christmas [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Christmas

Bilbo Baggins
12-10-2011, 06:16
Toccoa Lodge #309 is having it's Christmas party tonight. this year we have found 9 families with 23 children in the community to assist with the holiday.
Shopping for the children was done monday, gifts wpapped tuesday, lodge spruced up friday.
Has been a co-operative effort with all the masonic bodies of Toccoa area to provide a nice dinner party with the obigatory visit from Santa as well as sending home all the fixing for a traditional Christmas dinner for these families, with gifts for under the tree on Christmas morning.
Proud of my Brothers for the amazing particapation in this event, and I must say that every year this sparks the TRUE spirit of Christmas in me to see people coming together to help out those less fourtunate than ourselves.

Batesmotel
12-15-2011, 16:24
We have a small lodge and usually do a Sub for Santa for one family. This year we are going to help out one of our older members. Simple surgical procedure went wrong and he has been in the VA for 20 months.

deputy tom
12-18-2011, 16:13
Toccoa Lodge #309 is having it's Christmas party tonight. this year we have found 9 families with 23 children in the community to assist with the holiday.
Shopping for the children was done monday, gifts wpapped tuesday, lodge spruced up friday.
Has been a co-operative effort with all the masonic bodies of Toccoa area to provide a nice dinner party with the obigatory visit from Santa as well as sending home all the fixing for a traditional Christmas dinner for these families, with gifts for under the tree on Christmas morning.
Proud of my Brothers for the amazing particapation in this event, and I must say that every year this sparks the TRUE spirit of Christmas in me to see people coming together to help out those less fourtunate than ourselves.

Good for you Brother.It's good to hear the spirit of Christmas is sounding louder than ever.Blessings from home (PGH/Beaver).tom.

deputy tom
12-18-2011, 16:13
We have a small lodge and usually do a Sub for Santa for one family. This year we are going to help out one of our older members. Simple surgical procedure went wrong and he has been in the VA for 20 months.

Prayers sent.tom.