LarryNC
12-31-2011, 01:16
What those guys all said :supergrin:

HAMMERHEAD
01-12-2012, 02:39
Sweet.

Linux3
01-12-2012, 14:56
I shoot a 75 Shadow T in IDPA and USPSA competition.
Would you suggest a .22 conversion or a Kadet for practice?

I have not had real good luck with conversions how dependable is the Kadet?

CBRGlocker
01-23-2012, 21:40
I shoot a 75 Shadow T in IDPA and USPSA competition.
Would you suggest a .22 conversion or a Kadet for practice?

You wont regret buying a kadet kit. Best compliment to any CZ, plus it works wonders on your trigger.

HAMMERHEAD
01-29-2012, 16:20

My Kadet conversion kit will function with almost any ammo. I have been having trouble getting Wolf MT to cycle, but that's wimpy ammo and it's been very cold here in MN. It does cycle everything else I've tried including Rem sub-sonic, Rem SV, CCI SV, Fed bulk, Rem 'golden bullet' bulk, Mini Mags, and Stingers. Stingers so far look to be the most accurate and the Kadet is beefy enough to handle them.

20SFLV
01-29-2012, 19:43
My Kadet conversion kit will function with almost any ammo. I have been having trouble getting Wolf MT to cycle, but that's wimpy ammo and it's been very cold here in MN. It does cycle everything else I've tried including Rem sub-sonic, Rem SV, CCI SV, Fed bulk, Rem 'golden bullet' bulk, Mini Mags, and Stingers. Stingers so far look to be the most accurate and the Kadet is beefy enough to handle them.

I have a ton of CCI Blazers which my S&W 63 doesn't like, and I am hoping that my new Kadet conversion will like them. Have you tried the Blazers in the Kadet? I am going to the range soon so hopefully I will be able to give try it out then.

Thanks.

HAMMERHEAD
02-03-2012, 01:59
I have a ton of CCI Blazers which my S&W 63 doesn't like, and I am hoping that my new Kadet conversion will like them. Have you tried the Blazers in the Kadet? I am going to the range soon so hopefully I will be able to give try it out then.

Thanks.
Yes, Blazer too, couldn't remember them all.

It feeds like a dream, the Wolf MT is just so wimpy that the slide doesn't go back far enough to strip the next round. Sure can't blame the pistol for that.

I've had several .22 conversions over the years, the Kadet is the most reliable by far.

20SFLV
02-03-2012, 10:35

It feeds like a dream, the Wolf MT is just so wimpy that the slide doesn't go back far enough to strip the next round. Sure can't blame the pistol for that.

I've had several .22 conversions over the years, the Kadet is the most reliable by far.

I should be at the range today so I look forward to giving trying out the conversion kit. I am hoping it works otherwise I have a lot of Blazer ammo that will only working in my AR 15 with a .22LR upper.

czsuby
02-03-2012, 10:51
Good looking grips.

20SFLV
02-04-2012, 17:50

I tried out the conversion kit yesterday, and it worked great. Went through a few hundred rounds of CCI Blazer with no problems other than the magazine only holding 10 of them at once so there was a lot of downtime to reload. Glad I can use all those Blazers I have had now for the past year.