Recent shootings [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Recent shootings

94stang
12-12-2011, 07:43
I think we should all get ready for a big anti-gun storm with the all the media attention to the recent shootings especially those in L.A. and Virginia Tech. Just fair warning, I think all of the media attention to shootings in key anti-gun cities and campuses is a ploy by the leftist media to get at our gun rights again. :dunno:

ChadN.
12-12-2011, 16:31
I think we should all get ready for a big anti-gun storm with the all the media attention to the recent shootings especially those in L.A. and Virginia Tech. Just fair warning, I think all of the media attention to shootings in key anti-gun cities and campuses is a ploy by the leftist media to get at our gun rights again. :dunno:

Let them come. These things could have had fewer losses if people had the ability to defend themselves. I, for one, refuse to be a victim.

Jerry
12-12-2011, 19:37
Both the Demorats and the Republicans in congress are scared. They know if they pass “ANY” gun control they will be handed their walking papers come November 2012. :supergrin:

94stang
12-12-2011, 19:38
Let them come. These things could have had fewer losses if people had the ability to defend themselves. I, for one, refuse to be a victim.
I couldn't agree more, I just see the writing on the wall and as much as I hate to say it anti-gunners are probably going to try and revoke our right to bear handguns because that is what was used in both crimes. Unless you haven't noticed the subject matter doesn't have to be logical or make sense for the anti-gun community to use it against us. :dunno:

I will not not be a victim either, unfortunately my state has a nasty reputation for prosecuting the home owner (defender) in the case of home invasion or any other case. :steamed: