Inline Fabrication Recommendation [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Inline Fabrication Recommendation

coachg
12-14-2011, 14:17
I just wanted to give a recommendation to check out Inline Fabrication and their loading press additions.

http://www.inlinefabrication.com/

I saw a reference to them on another thread and went ahead and ordered the LNL Holiday special. Ergonomic Handle, LED Light System and Dual tray bracket, all for $110 shipped.

The quality of the products is excellent and I love how they work. LED lights are really bright and attach to the inside of the cage. The handle is a real back saver and the tray keeps bullets and brass off the reloading bench. It swings out of the way when not in use.

Product shipped in a couple of days.

It's definately worth a look. He has options for all major presses.

creophus
12-14-2011, 14:20
Glad you like their products. Can't see many of the pictures on the site as they are hosted on photobucket = fail.

coachg
12-14-2011, 14:49
Def not the best website but his fabrication skills are excellent.

1in9twist
12-15-2011, 11:47
I just wanted to give a recommendation to check out Inline Fabrication and their loading press additions.
http://www.inlinefabrication.com/

The quality of the products is excellent and I love how they work. LED lights are really bright and attach to the inside of the cage. The handle is a real back saver and the tray keeps bullets and brass off the reloading bench. It swings out of the way when not in use.

Product shipped in a couple of days.

It's definitely worth a look. He has options for all major presses.

Thank you for the compliments. :wavey: I do my best to put out a quality, fair priced, innovative product.

Glad you like their products. Can't see many of the pictures on the site as they are hosted on photobucket =fail.

Ouch.

I admit it. I am much more of a metal fabricator than computer programmer. Buuuut, ya gotta start somewhere.

I haven't ever had someone say they couldn't see pictures though. That's a new one.

rpgman
12-15-2011, 11:57
Thank you for the compliments. :wavey: I do my best to put out a quality, fair priced, innovative product.

Ouch.

I admit it. I am much more of a metal fabricator than computer programmer. Buuuut, ya gotta start somewhere.

I haven't ever had someone say they couldn't see pictures though. That's a new one.

I could get you up and running on a website in less than a half a day, costing you $39.95 a month for the eCommerce cart from http://www.bigcommerce.com/plans.php

It would improve your site a great deal.
Greg

creophus
12-15-2011, 12:09

Ouch.

Didn't mean to come off harsh. Photobucket is blocked at work so none of the pics show up.

coachg
12-15-2011, 12:33

You definately do. I love the improvements.

1in9twist
12-15-2011, 12:51
Didn't mean to come off harsh. Photobucket is blocked at work so none of the pics show up.

Its all good.:cheers: I just didn't understand why the pictures couldn't be seen. Makes sense now.

Thanks!

1in9twist
12-15-2011, 12:55
I could get you up and running on a website in less than a half a day, costing you $39.95 a month for the eCommerce cart from http://www.bigcommerce.com/plans.php

It would improve your site a great deal.
Greg

Hmmm........I will pester you with some questions soon. :supergrin:

rpgman
12-15-2011, 13:01
Hmmm........I will pester you with some questions soon. :supergrin:

sounds like a plan.

Sheep
12-16-2011, 08:31
X2

Great service from Dan. I ordered a couple lights for 650's. They were delivered very quickly. one of them had an issue, so i sent it back and emailed him- i believe he had the new one in the mail before he received the one i sent back. Like i said, GREAT service. Support the little guy when you can.

Sheep
12-16-2011, 08:31
And, it is a great product....

1in9twist
01-12-2012, 13:58
And, it is a great product....

Thank you.

By listening to input and feedback that I ask for, I have created a Modular system. It uses the same LEDS that are in the original kit, but feature a quick connect so you can use the same power supply, for other LED pigtail equipped presses.

Also, option of a splitter to run 2 LED's off of 1 power supply or run a "ceiling" kit.

http://i412.photobucket.com/albums/pp206/1in9twist/IMG_4046.jpg

New "Ceiling" kit.
http://i412.photobucket.com/albums/pp206/1in9twist/IMG_4102.jpg
http://i412.photobucket.com/albums/pp206/1in9twist/LED%20press%20light%202%200/IMG_4085.jpg
http://i412.photobucket.com/albums/pp206/1in9twist/LED%20press%20light%202%200/IMG_40812.jpg
http://i412.photobucket.com/albums/pp206/1in9twist/LED%20press%20light%202%200/IMG_40802.jpg

Colorado4Wheel
01-12-2012, 14:05
Wow, that looks really nice.

SigFTW
01-12-2012, 14:21
I'm sold on a light kit, will be ordering one when I get back from vacation.

rpgman
01-12-2012, 14:35
I like the NEW ceiling kit.
Think I'll be ordering one.

ron59
01-12-2012, 15:19
I like the NEW ceiling kit.
Think I'll be ordering one.

Ditto. Very nice.

labdwakin
01-12-2012, 15:25
You people are evil... how am I supposed to ever save any money if you keep showing me cool toys to buy?

Boxerglocker
01-12-2012, 15:36
I'm sold on a light kit, will be ordering one when I get back from vacation.

I was going to order one single trip light unit to evaluate until I read:

Lighting systems are $24.50 (Free shipping) if purchased with something else from the site or $29.50 if purchased alone.

To me that is fishing... you shouldn't be forced into paying more or buying more than one product for a savings. I'll pass.

SigFTW
01-12-2012, 15:37
You people are evil... how am I supposed to ever save any money if you keep showing me cool toys to buy?

Cancel your internet and you will save a bundle, I know I would :supergrin:

GioaJack
01-12-2012, 15:40
Very impressive indeed and as such I would normally order one, if not several since I have a propensity for purchasing neat stuff.

In this particular instance, however, I'm afraid I must restrain myself. Since the ladies all tell me that I brighten every room I enter apparently I have no need for artificial light.

Wisky on the other hand could put several units to good use since he long ago went over to the DARK SIDE. :outtahere:

Jack

labdwakin
01-12-2012, 15:47

To me that is fishing... you shouldn't be forced into paying more or buying more than one product for a savings. I'll pass.

I think that may not be fishing, I think it may just be because the shipping doesn't cost him any more if he sends it with something else. You really expect the guy to just make stuff like that for free?

IndyGunFreak
01-12-2012, 16:23
I think that may not be fishing, I think it may just be because the shipping doesn't cost him any more if he sends it with something else. You really expect the guy to just make stuff like that for free?

I agree... not really any different than Berry's Bullets offering free shipping on orders over $50.

PEC-Memphis
01-12-2012, 16:29
Thank you.

By listening to input and feedback that I ask for, I have created a Modular system. It uses the same LEDS that are in the original kit, but feature a quick connect so you can use the same power supply, for other LED pigtail equipped presses.

Also, option of a splitter to run 2 LED's off of 1 power supply or run a "ceiling" kit.

Do you sell the LED strips only? I have some 12VDC wall warts laying around.

I take it that there is not enough room for the "ceiling mount" on a Dillion 550?

Thanks...

PEC

PCJim
01-12-2012, 16:37
That really is a nice system. The only problem I see is that with a shellplate full of shiny brass reflecting all that light, I'd have to wear sunglasses every time I reload. :cool:

meleors
01-12-2012, 16:42
Do you sell the LED strips only? I have some 12VDC wall warts laying around.

I take it that there is not enough room for the "ceiling mount" on a Dillion 550?

Thanks...

PEC

See: http://www.ledlightsworld.com/

or Google led light strip

PEC-Memphis
01-12-2012, 16:53
See: http://www.ledlightsworld.com/

or Google led light strip

Yep I found that before. Mr. 1in9 has already figured out what type works, and what doesn't. Unless I'm buying enough to make several - I think I can buy it cheaper from 1in9.

XDRoX
01-12-2012, 17:49
I'm waiting for a safe illumination kit. My safes need some good light.

WiskyT
01-12-2012, 18:24
Wisky on the other hand could put several units to good use since he long ago went over to the DARK SIDE. :outtahere:

Jack

I must not be paying enough attention to Jack lately. That's easy to fix.

Boxerglocker
01-12-2012, 20:42

No I don't expect anyone to produce anything and not make a profit. For the item in question that I am interested in, simply don't believe it to be that great a deal under those particular conditions. I'm not interested in anything else they sell, though think they are well thought out and would be of value for those that fit the situation needing them. I'm just not one of those individuals.
No intended offense to the supplier at all... I'm an impulse buyer and was truly interested it just buying... However, I'm just pretty well versed in LED lighting. I saved several hundred dollars installing a ground effects lighting system on my Harley using vendors as the one previously posted, rather then paying for a commercially marketed kit.
For $25 bucks shipped, I would have given it a go, but even now I'm considering the ceiling kit and just price out the components. I wouldn't do the modular Y plug but hard wire it as required wires cut to fit use a plug/jack just off the power supply. I can do it at half price with shipping. I'll probably order enough for 3 set-ups and give two to friends that also run XL650's

blueorb
01-12-2012, 21:13
No I don't expect anyone to produce anything and not make a profit. For the item in question that I am interested in, simply don't believe it to be that great a deal under those particular conditions. I'm not interested in anything else they sell, though think they are well thought out and would be of value for those that fit the situation needing them. I'm just not one of those individuals.
No intended offense to the supplier at all... I'm an impulse buyer and was truly interested it just buying... However, I'm just pretty well versed in LED lighting. I saved several hundred dollars installing a ground effects lighting system on my Harley using vendors as the one previously posted, rather then paying for a commercially marketed kit.
For $25 bucks shipped, I would have given it a go, but even now I'm considering the ceiling kit and just price out the components. I wouldn't do the modular Y plug but hard wire it as required wires cut to fit use a plug/jack just off the power supply. I can do it at half price with shipping. I'll probably order enough for 3 set-ups and give two to friends that also run XL650's

All of that over 5 bucks?? So you see a problem with a guy trying to drum up business on his own site by encouraging people to buy other things, and offering the incentive of free shipping, but you have no problem with flat out stealing his idea?

shotgunred
01-12-2012, 21:34
Wow tough crowd tonight.

WiskyT
01-12-2012, 21:39
Wow tough crowd tonight.

Saying he was fishing was a little too newt gingrich/rick perry/occupy wall street/david axlerod-ish. After hearing so called "real conservatives" piss and moan about the evils of Capitalism all week, I think we are all a little on edge.

ron59
01-12-2012, 21:40
All of that over 5 bucks?? So you see a problem with a guy trying to drum up business on his own site by encouraging people to buy other things, and offering the incentive of free shipping, but you have no problem with flat out stealing his idea?

This dude has been nothing but a pain in the ass lately.

Reckon Imma have to spank him in USPSA this Sunday.... assuming he's brave enough to show up.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

(j/k... he's the man. I HOPE to beat him Sunday if he shows up.)

Boxerglocker
01-13-2012, 07:05

First of all I'm no thief... It's not patented and even if it was I'm not cloning it and selling it for profit. Secondly it's not about $5, I can afford it trust me.
It's the principle that the as you said he is "offering the incentive" however not everyone can take advantage of. I have zero interests in anything else he currently sells.... I thought about the super swage insert but why spend $22 to save $5 when I already have a means of accomplishing the same using a piece of velcro that cost me 10 cents... so I choose not to by at all... simple as that.
If UNIQUETEK was offering this light kit and had the same incentive, I would have no issues cause you could easily find something related that make the purchase incentive worthwhile.

Imnotascoolasu
01-13-2012, 18:46
First of all I'm no thief... It's not patented and even if it was I'm not cloning it and selling it for profit. Secondly it's not about $5, I can afford it trust me.
It's the principle that the as you said he is "offering the incentive" however not everyone can take advantage of. I have zero interests in anything else he currently sells.... I thought about the super swage insert but why spend $22 to save $5 when I already have a means of accomplishing the same using a piece of velcro that cost me 10 cents... so I choose not to by at all... simple as that.
If UNIQUETEK was offering this light kit and had the same incentive, I would have no issues cause you could easily find something related that make the purchase incentive worthwhile.

The incentive seems to be due to the reduced cost of shipping. Your argument is pretty stupid imho. If it was really just that you could make it cheaper, why not just do so and not bother posting this:

Maybe you would've been happier if he had posted prices and then shipping was charged at "checkout" but his website doesn't seem to be setup that way. Besides, lots of people offer discounts or incentives the more you buy and it's his business. You seem to be just looking for a reason to criticize how he runs his business and talk about how you could do better, in my opinion you're acting like you deserve a discounted price because other people got one even though they really just combined shipping. Just go build whatever you're gonna do and leave the man alone to sell his items to others who are interested.

Personally, I haven't started reloading yet, but it's in the plans for this summer and I'm book marking his site.

1in9twist
01-14-2012, 02:16
:wow: Please allow me to clarify.

The difference of the $24.50 and $29.50 cost is a combined shipping benefit.
Nothing more, nothing less. If someone lives close and comes by to pick it up, the price is $24.50. If I am at a gunshow, the price is $24.50.

I ship the same day as funds are received and ship everything priority mail so the customer gets their products as fast as possible. In this case, that Small Priority flat rate box shipping is $5.00.

Also, Please note that if someone buys 2 LED sets, the first one is $29.50 the second one drops to $24.50 because they ship in the same box.

I can, however see how the system could be misinterpreted if you only want one item from the site. However, please accept my sincere explanation.

Dan
Inline Fabrication.

PCJim
01-14-2012, 08:56
So it appears that Dan is just a good business man who is trying to help his customers save a bit on the s&h. He is passing on the savings, instead of charging as much as double like some companies will do.

Boxerglocker
01-14-2012, 11:58
:wow: Please allow me to clarify.

Also, Please note that if someone buys 2 LED sets, the first one is $29.50 the second one drops to $24.50 because they ship in the same box.

I can, however see how the system could be misinterpreted if you only want one item from the site. However, please accept my sincere explanation.

Dan
Inline Fabrication.

Thanks for the clarification Dan and if that is the case as you described... I'll be ordering a ceiling and a standard kit in the upcoming future.

GioaJack
01-14-2012, 12:11
It is often difficult to communicate clearly and efficiently by both vendors and consumers with the added confusion that websites do not always clarify true intent.

We have enough trouble making rounds go bang safely, how are we supposed to give Hemingway a run for his money.

It would appear that in this case the confusion has been cleared up by both parties with no harm, no foul.

Caveat... when ever Little Stevie posts something that confuses or pisses someone off he does it intentionally. :whistling:

Jack

rpgman
01-14-2012, 12:26
It is often difficult to communicate clearly and efficiently by both vendors and consumers with the added confusion that websites do not always clarify true intent.

We have enough trouble making rounds go bang safely, how are we supposed to give Hemingway a run for his money.

It would appear that in this case the confusion has been cleared up by both parties with no harm, no foul.

Caveat... when ever Little Stevie posts something that confuses or pisses someone off he does it intentionally. :whistling:

Jack

Correct
And I would be willing to work for FREE n create Dan a nice website.
Greg

1in9twist
01-19-2012, 01:09
Thanks for the clarification Dan and if that is the case as you described... I'll be ordering a ceiling and a standard kit in the upcoming future.

Yep. That is the case. No BS here. :cool:

Dan