**VID** Cop smokes gangsta's butt in a boxing fight! [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : **VID** Cop smokes gangsta's butt in a boxing fight!

Glock30Eric
12-15-2011, 08:27
That's funny when I watched this video. A cop with a really nice boxing skill smoked a gangsta's butt in big time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1iRKDkg2zQ&feature=watch_response

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdfSLnKMqq4

I think that cop really want to have a boxing with that gangsta. He could have tased him, gang arrest on him, or something like that. However, his name must be famous after that boxing. What do you think?

ghstface38
12-15-2011, 09:27
Yea, that happened here. The uniform in the video isn't a copper, he's a MATA security guard. (Memphis Area Transit Authority)

Glock30Eric
12-15-2011, 10:05
Yea, that happened here. The uniform in the video isn't a copper, he's a MATA security guard. (Memphis Area Transit Authority)

Really? That's cool! I couldn't hear what it is saying but thank you for giving me a bit infomation about it.

rookie1
12-15-2011, 11:13
The fight was in self defense the video says. Sounds like he just wanted to fight someone to me.

OXCOPS
12-15-2011, 12:57
Its Memphis. Nuff said.

freeride88
12-15-2011, 20:45
I'm fairly sure I remember hearing that the G made an "inappropriate" comment about the security guard's girlfriend as they walked by. I don't think it warranted a fistfight, but once we get past that point, it's an impressive display.

Agent6-3/8
12-16-2011, 09:36
I definitely think the security guard was looking for a fight as much as the turd, but regardless he's got some skills. :cool:

Hollywood D
12-16-2011, 19:26
Dude want to fight

Detectorist
12-16-2011, 21:07
After watching the video a few times, it doesn't seem that the Mall Ninja inflicted any damage on the gangsta. It looks like he missed the target with the vast majority of his punches.

Great form but not effective.

blastfact
12-16-2011, 22:02
After watching the video a few times, it doesn't seem that the Mall Ninja inflicted any damage on the gangsta. It looks like he missed the target with the vast majority of his punches.

Great form but not effective.

Yes not effective. It's almost looks like it was staged. And nobody got hurt. Flailing arm's and very bad leading with the head to clearly good knee work that didn't work to blocks that did work to jabs that didn't and shoulder loaded punch's that did not connect. A lot of action and no reaction.

Staged

RyanNREMTP
12-16-2011, 22:35
The news anchors weren't that bad looking at least.

EMTCOP
12-17-2011, 02:36
We have some really questionable security personnel working here in Memphis, and we have some really good ones. The contract company
that the guard works for, Pro Tech, is known for hiring pretty good guards.
We have a few guard services that will hire just about anyone with a pulse
and spontaneous respirations.

Goldendog Redux
12-17-2011, 03:10
I watched the videos and fortunately did not see any butt smoking