Pops gets a Glock 20SF. MMM (and Kimber offer) [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Pops gets a Glock 20SF. MMM (and Kimber offer)

nickE10mm
12-17-2011, 05:49
Remember I mentioned that I let my Dad shoot my Glock 20SF for the first time a monrh or two back? Well, he LOVED it.... hit EVERYTHING he aimed at .... He kept saying how much he wanted to get one and that he'd never liked Glocks (probably because they were mostly compact, smaller caliber Glocks he'd shot before).

Anyways, he went and ordered himself a BRAND NEW G20SF from Bud's the other day and it should be there by Tuesday.... and, upon my recommendation, he also ordered a Ghost Rocket 3.5lb Competition connector and spring kit since he liked mine so well. I'm gonna install it for him when I see him over Christmas. :cool: I'm also bringing about a half a case of reloads that we can blast through over the break.... and some to leave with him to shoot as "needed".

Anyways, just thought I'd share.

Also, just an FYI, my step-brother is selling his Kimber Stainless Target II (10mm) to fund a custom rifle so I may be listing it up on the forums here in a few days.... Anyone interested? Thought I'd give you all first dibs.

_The_Shadow
12-17-2011, 09:00
Nick, glad you all were able to share in the shooting of the guns with your dad.

Sorry to hear that your step-bro is selling...this economy is tough on everyone. Its a shame he can't put his rifle together without sell off the Kimber.

I'll take a look if and when he sells it, I might be interested. But this time of year strangles my budget too!

nickE10mm
12-17-2011, 09:04
Nick, glad you all were able to share in the shooting of the guns with your dad.

Haven't done the shooting yet.... couple more days!

Sorry to hear that your step-bro is selling...this economy is tough on everyone. Its a shame he can't put his rifle together without sell off the Kimber.

I'll take a look if and when he sells it, I might be interested. But this time of year strangles my budget too!

I hear ya.... I'll let you all know if / when he sells

arushus
12-17-2011, 11:31
Glad to hear about another glock 10mm convert! Let us know about the kimber, Im interested also!

JimIsland
12-18-2011, 08:54
Cool beans! He's going to love it. My dad just picked up a G19 although he likes my G20 a lot. He wanted cheap ammo to shoot but is already looking at a larger caliber Glock!

nickE10mm
12-18-2011, 21:11
I think I've convinced him to take the plunge into reloading too! Lol