She decided to clean boyfriends gun and accidently shoots him. Twice [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : She decided to clean boyfriends gun and accidently shoots him. Twice

jacquejet
12-19-2011, 19:15
She couln't sleep so she decided to clean her boyfriend's .38 revolver. Seems she forgot to check if it was loaded, and she "accidently" shot him-twice. Oops.

http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/Man-Shot-As-Girlfriend-Cleaned-His-Gun-Cops-135820698.html

Ajon412
12-19-2011, 19:23
Kristi Ellis, 40, told police that at 4 a.m. she's couldn't sleep and to make her boyfriend, 40-year-old Michael Allih, feel better she decided to clean his .38 revolver, said Sgt. Christopher Chastain, Davie Police spokesman. The gun went off twice and one bullet hit him in the abdomen.

Oh Really??? There's nothing else she could have thought of to make her boyfriend happy at 4 AM.......:whistling:...I could understand this happening if they were married....:rofl::rofl:

Fragman
12-19-2011, 19:27
'Authorities said no charges have been filed' ?????

fires twice? Come ON!!!'

Atomic Punk
12-19-2011, 19:43
i really dont understand people shooting themselves or other while cleaning a gun. main thing to clean on a gun is the barrel. open chamber, run cleaning device through it. proper gun safety rules aside. there is an order of operations thing for cleaning a gun that does not work with shooting somebody.

RocPO
12-19-2011, 19:53
i really dont understand people shooting themselves or other while cleaning a gun. main thing to clean on a gun is the barrel. open chamber, run cleaning device through it. proper gun safety rules aside. there is an order of operations thing for cleaning a gun that does not work with shooting somebody.

Something tells me this wasn't a negligent discharge. :whistling:

Just sayin'

Dragoon44
12-19-2011, 20:11
Must be one of them semi automatic revolvers.

:rofl:

Atomic Punk
12-19-2011, 20:36
Something tells me this wasn't a negligent discharge. :whistling:

Just sayin'

oh i doubt this was just a ND also. just brought up a topic i was talking to a friend about the other day.

Cav
12-19-2011, 21:07
If she says it was an accident, and the guy does not want to file charges, do most places try to move forward with charges anyway when its just an injury with no seriouse damage? How do you prove intent? Does the "victim" take your side in court or the defesne side?

If there is a death or serious injury we will file charges. But why waste money on an injury, maybe its a CA or a East Coast thing to toss money at things that have no chance in hell of being open and shut.

I guess if you have the money to waste, go to trial. I mean too few of cases and the lawyers and judges might not get the pay checks they need to support a wife and a girlfriend...

steveksux
12-19-2011, 21:43
Shot in the abdomen? Sounds like a nut shot that was a little off. That's one hell of a coincidence. Odds of accident just went WAY down if you ask me.

I'm thinking he did something he wasn't supposed to be doing and got found out. Anybody check his phone for text msgs from perhaps another woman?

Randy