Totally off topic [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Totally off topic

bush pilot
12-23-2011, 09:56
A few minutes ago my 10 lb poodle starts going nuts. I look up and there's a 6x6 (12 pt eastern) whitetail buck standing on my patio looking inside. It was a nice way to start the holiday weekend. Carry on.

Zombie Steve
12-23-2011, 10:04
Did you load a cartridge up real quick?

See, now we're on topic...

Mr T
12-23-2011, 10:09
lol at Zombie. Kitchen knife....element of surprise. Or drop down from a second floor window with a 10 inch Bowie knife. Now that's real huntin....nature boy style.

GioaJack
12-23-2011, 10:24
Save the ammunition... buy a bigger dog. (Eat the small one as an appetizer.)

Jack

Steve Koski
12-23-2011, 11:18
The tall asian gun buyer has a poodle? Does it ride around in your purse?

bush pilot
12-23-2011, 16:12
The tall asian gun buyer has a poodle? Does it ride around in your purse?

I find youjr comment about Asians and poodles to be racist. Are you implying Asians can't own a small dog without being considered "different" ? Where are the mods when you need them? BTW, it's a "man purse".

Steve Koski
12-23-2011, 17:13
I like asians with poodle purses, as long as they are women.

WiskyT
12-23-2011, 17:57
I've hit better than that with a radio car, while enroute to shoot and injured deer.

bush pilot
12-23-2011, 21:06
I've hit better than that with a radio car, while enroute to shoot and injured deer.

But, did you hit them with a police car while they were standing on your patio on the 12th floor of a condo?

Air Man
12-23-2011, 21:07
A few minutes ago my 10 lb poodle starts going nuts. I look up and there's a 6x6 (12 pt eastern) whitetail buck standing on my patio looking inside. It was a nice way to start the holiday weekend. Carry on.

Did you get that Deer in the headlights look? :rofl:

bush pilot
12-23-2011, 21:09
I like asians with poodle purses, as long as they are women.

I'll bet you keep quiet with your Asian humor when you're ordering in a Chinese restaurant or looking for someone to help your kids with their homework.

bush pilot
12-23-2011, 21:11
Did you get that Deer in the headlights look? :rofl:

I was actually worried about the deer trying to fight with his reflection in the glass. LOL.

shotgunred
12-25-2011, 11:18
Two summers ago when I came home from work the was an animal standing between two of my horses. When I got close it ended up being a massive white deer. About the size of a yearling elk. I knew that a lady that lived a couple miles away had been illegally importing exotic wild life. This deer a camel two zebras and several other animals escaped and were now living in the woods.
I made a big mistake that day. I was tempted to shoot it. But mistakenly decided to just let it live out the rest of his life in our woods. I didn't think he could interbreed with the local blacktail. I was wrong! In the last two years we have had several white and blacktail cross deer show up here. with his species being double the size of local black tail He and his sons have had no problem being the dominant bucks in the area.

The up side is they are trapped on the island and they shouldn't be able to cross with the rest of the blacktail in the state.

PCJim
12-25-2011, 13:05
Do those crossbreed black and white deer taste any better?

shotgunred
12-25-2011, 13:11
Do know I haven't shot one yet. But they certainly are going to put more meat on the plate.

WiskyT
12-25-2011, 13:30
Do the parents of the white does get upset when they see her with a black buck?