Best Price on Surefire 618LMG Forend? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Best Price on Surefire 618LMG Forend?

RedneckRampage
12-27-2011, 20:10
I've almost got my 870P exactly where I want it, but need to buy a Surefire forend. I've decided on the 618LMG. Who has the best price on them? List is like a rediculous $440...I only paid $275 for the gun!

Victoriagotagun
12-28-2011, 00:11
http://brightflashlights.com/index.html#

They have the best prices and their customer service is awesome. You must contact them though because they don't have much on their site.

Big Bird
12-28-2011, 12:44
I got mine off ebay from a retailer for about $260ish. It was the newer LED version not the old style. New in factory sealed box...

I think it was this guy...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SUREFIRE-618LM-SHOTGUN-WEAPONLIGHT-REMINGTON-870-NEW-/300614274800?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item45fe01cef0

aippi
12-28-2011, 20:00
I am a Surefire Professional Dealer and we sign a sales agreement and can not sell Surefire Products on E-bay. Get caught and you are done. All those light on E-bay are clones made in China.

What the above poster got was a clone. You can can call Surefire and ask them if these lights on E-bay are legit. They will tell you to buy at your own risk and that is the "Hint" that they are clones. Press the Surefire sales person and you will find out the truth.

A good rule of thumb is to question anything you find that is selling for less then Dealer cost. These clones are every where and there are multiple post on this and all gun forums about this. They are even cloning high end scopes now days. China is ripping our economy apart with all these counterfiet items.

RedneckRampage
12-28-2011, 21:14
Thanks for the links, and thank you aippi for the heads up. I have a aquantance that is a Surefire Dealer, he can get me one for $275, which is just about his cost. He gets me X300s for $175. I may buy a small rail and put a X300 on. Any thoughts?

aippi
12-28-2011, 21:50
Yes, if the weapon is a dedicate HD go with the 618. The reason I say this is that the pressure pad is right under your fingers and will never be anywhere else. No cable to hang up or stick on pad to fall off. No brackets to mar your barrel, no ring holding the light onto the rail to come loose during the ****.

If the weapon is going to be used for other things the Scout lights are good because you can remove them so easy. I feature the M300 or M600 on my Police Elite model but try to get buyers to op for a dedicated forend if they are using the weapon strickly for duty or HD.

Also, check with you friend the Surefire Dealer and he will confirm to you that those lights on E-bay are China Clones. You can then warn others. They look like the real deal but the switches, the lamps and all the internals are not. I guess those guys that buy them don't mind getting ripped off since they don't perform the due dilligence before buying.

Big Bird
12-28-2011, 23:20
Hey JD, bet you a new 618 that I got a real surefire!

It came with a warranty card which I completed and sent in to Surefire. Knockoffs don't come with warranty cards in my experience.

The guy I bought it from has over 2,000 transactions with a 99.4% positive rating. Not ONE complaint about selling counterfit products. You'd think if he was selling knock offs there'd be a couple of dozen complaints at least.

My experience is different from your perceptions.

aippi
12-29-2011, 00:17
Sorry there Big Bird you just proved that you got a clone. You got a China Clone and you were ripped off. Surefire's don't come with warranty cards. You warranty them on line. Anyone who has bought a real Surefire in the past five years knows that. And the 618LM just came this year so no way there was a warrany card in a genuine Surefire Product.

Call Surefire and they will explain it to you and verify that no warranty cards come with their product and you register them on line.

I am not enjoying telling you this as I hate to see people get ripped off like this. Oh, and e-bay does not give a damn about this. They know. They just want their fee. Surefire polices us pretty well and would have pulled his dealer status as they monitor e-bay, gun broker and the other sites. I just got permission to sell a bunch of 618FGA's on gun broker because they have been discontiuned and that releases me from the agreement for that model only. I even explain this on the auction on Gun Broker so that people don't think they are clones.

PS: I could have taken your bet and won and knowing your a stand up guy you would have paid off, however I would not take advantage of someone like that.

collim1
12-29-2011, 07:47
After researching them, for the reasons above, I bought my Surefire from a dealer at a local store.

Also, I am not a fan of the LED Surefire weaponlights. Battery life is not a big deal for a shotgun that sits in the rack in my patrol car 99.7% of the time.

I want a bright light that still focuses in an outside setting. The LED did not do that for me. I replaced the LED lamp on my Surefire with a P60 incandescant lamp after buying it.

Buffering
12-29-2011, 09:15
The P60 is a real downgrade in terms of performance and so forth, sorta like going out of your way to find bias ply tires in a radial world.

That said, I personally don't find SureFire P series LEDs to be all that exciting, especiaLly when compared to replacement units from Malkoff. You should check out his site and you will never go back to a P60 again. His LEDs are bombproof and are much improved over what SF offers.

If you want that wall of light without focusing on runtime, his M61 series of LEDs will more than meet your needs. Gene Malkoff makes good things.

Big Bird
12-29-2011, 09:58
In order to believe this you have to believe there are e-bay sellers that can literally sell thousands of illegal knockoffs of patented/trademarked/licensed merchandise for years on end and Surefire does nothing to stop them. That's a joke and if its true Surefire is stupid for not protecting its brand and the integrity of its product line.

You are absolutely correct about online product registration and that's exactly what I did now that I think about it. I'll see if I can pull up the registration code somewhere. But as I recall the Surefire website accepted my code and confirmed the registration with no problems.

Not all selling agreements are the same. I am in the wholesale sales and distribution business and just because one guy has pricing structure and marketing limitations on his business doesn't mean the other guy does. I'll guarantee you Larry Potterfield at Midway USA doesn't have the same selling agreement with Surefire as Aippi. The folks on the Surefire sales desk would NEVER tell you this because its not in their interest to do so. By your own admission you got permission to sell things on Gunbroker. So obviously exceptions can be made--you said so yourself.

But like I said, the guy has thousands of transactions, a 99.4% positive feedback rating and not one negative comment about selling counterfeit merchandise. That speaks volumes.

Big Bird
12-29-2011, 10:02
The P60 is a real downgrade in terms of performance and so forth, sorta like going out of your way to find bias ply tires in a radial world.

That said, I personally don't find SureFire P series LEDs to be all that exciting, especiaLly when compared to replacement units from Malkoff. You should check out his site and you will never go back to a P60 again. His LEDs are bombproof and are much improved over what SF offers.

If you want that wall of light without focusing on runtime, his M61 series of LEDs will more than meet your needs. Gene Malkoff makes good things.

Interesting. The LM1 head on my 618 Forend throws a very nice light pattern for a single battery lamp. I was impressed with it and found it much nicer and obviously more compact than the incandescent models.

But I will check out the Malkoff product line. Thanks for the heads up.

Buffering
12-29-2011, 10:51
Big,

The single battery LED in your SF forend does not have a Malkoff replacement. Malkoff makes replacements for the P6X and P9X bulbs.

If a steal of a deal on a SF P6X forend came along, I'd be all over that and put in the Malkoff M61. I have a coupe of those in a Surefire M2/C2 and a G2Z. 250 lumens is quite impressive during nighttime range drills and house clearing exercises. Most people are using SF lights and don't expect a SF light to be brighter than theirs. Hands down, it is far superior to what SF produces in a similar sized platform.

Remember, for serious use, the light goes on and off. None of the low, high, strobe crap.

aippi
12-29-2011, 11:21
You were very insistant that you filled out the warranty and mailed it in. Now that you have been advised that they are registered on line, you remembered that is what you did? OK Big Bird you got the genuine product for less then dealer cost.

I don't want a conflict about this I just want buyers to understand that Surefire's are not sold on E-bay and those are clones and knock offs. A Simple call to Surefire will verify this for anyone in doubt. Their number is 800-828-8809. Look at the link Big Bird gave and ask them if that guy is a Surefire Dealer...........?

It is threads like this that make me question why I bother.

aippi
12-29-2011, 12:16
When conducting building searches we tapped over the lens of our lights and left a small slit. Why? Because to much light can get you killed.

I use 15 lumens on my HD as that is perfect for indoors. I then have the ability to click again and get 200 if I have to go outside.

Using these high power lights inside is dangerous to you and other team members. Hit a mirror, window or even a picuture on the wall with 250 lumens and you blind yourself. Touch off 250 lumens in a room during a build search and you light up yourself and the entire team.

I would not go over 60 for inside and want enough outside to land aircraft. HD and Duty requirements are very different so get the light with power you require. More does not mean better.

collim1
12-29-2011, 12:23
When conducting building searches we tapped over the lens of our lights and left a small slit. Why? Because to much light can get you killed.

I use 15 lumens on my HD as that is perfect for indoors. I then have the ability to click again and get 200 if I have to go outside.

Using these high power lights inside is dangerous to you and other team members. Hit a mirror, window or even a picuture on the wall with 250 lumens and you blind yourself. Touch off 250 lumens in a room during a build search and you light up yourself and the entire team.

I would not go over 60 for inside and want enough outside to land aircraft. HD and Duty requirements are very different so get the light with power you require. More does not mean better.

I agree. Some of the LED's have a high lumen count, but they dont show the details like incandescants do, especially outdoors. Indoors the 135 lumen LED TLR-1 on my handgun is as bright as I will go. I catch a freshly painted white wall at the right angle I am blind for 5 seconds.

It is threads like this that make me question why I bother.

You'll prolly never get thanked for it, but you saved a few hundred people that will read this post from making the same mistake.

Buffering
12-29-2011, 13:03

Agree on the indoor vs. outdoor light use. At the range more is better and indoors less is better.

Handheld lights, I believe, are a bit different in the overall application, especially for a patrol officer with a belt light.

Still, I don't like toggling on a weapon light, just for the same reason that alternating slugs and buck is a bad idea. Malkoff makes less than 100 lumen LEDs for long tuntime/low output application.

On my shotgun I have a KL4 with the 100 lumen head.

jwhite75
12-29-2011, 14:26

I have disagreed with aippi before on things. Buit he knows his stuff. I lov Surefire's stuff, but I wouldnt trust a lot of the stuff on Ebay that cheap.

If its somethinig I am going to trust my family's life too, I want the best and the real deal.

Big Bird
12-29-2011, 14:53
Here's e-bay's Buyer Protection Policy regarding counterfeit merchandise:

"What happens if a buyer believes an item is not authentic?

Items that are suspected of being counterfeit are covered by the eBay Buyer Protection Policy, subject to the above and these additional terms:

Sellers and buyers must work together in good faith during the resolution process to satisfy buyer concerns that an item may not be authentic. For example, sellers should provide the buyer with appropriate documentation or other assurances that the item is authentic, if such information is available.

If the seller is not able to satisfy the buyer's concerns about the authenticity of an item, sellers agree that the buyer will typically have to return the item to the seller before getting a refund. Buyers agree that they will typically be required to return the item to the seller before getting a refund. Costs of return shipping will be paid by the buyer unless the buyer and seller agree otherwise. When buyers are not required to return the item, buyers agree to cooperate with us to ensure the proper disposal of the item as described below. Due to the unresolved dispute regarding the authenticity of the item, sellers must not later list, advertise, or offer for sale the item on any eBay site or service around the world (including our subsidiaries, joint ventures, and other members of the eBay corporate family).

Generally, buyers will not be obligated to provide third-party confirmation that an item is counterfeit to open a case. Buyers should feel free, however, to seek such written confirmation from the manufacturer whenever they suspect that an item may be counterfeit. In cases in which a buyer has written confirmation from the manufacturer that the item is counterfeit, or in any cases in which eBay requests this confirmation, the buyer must send this information directly to us. We reserve the right to accept this written confirmation directly from other reliable third parties. Buyers agree to cooperate with us to ensure the proper disposal of counterfeit items. For example, buyers may be asked to destroy (and certify that the item has been destroyed), or send the item to the manufacturer or other appropriate third party for disposal. Any costs associated with this destruction or disposal may be paid by eBay, in our sole discretion.

Covered cases that meet the above conditions and are not excluded under the eBay Buyer Protection Policy may be considered as criteria, infringement, or a violation by the seller of our prohibited and restricted items or encouraging infringement policies. As a result, we may impose sanctions on the seller, up to and including suspension of the seller's account."

As I said, the guy I bought mine from has THOUSANDS of transactions and a 99%+ approval rating. If he were selling fakes he'd have been ratted out by at least one disgruntled person by now. He's been doing it for more than 5 or 6 years and somehow the legal department at Surefire hasn't caught on yet? Or maybe they are content to have a "rogue" distributor running under the retail radar that can move some excess production or turn a bit of excess capacity into revenue. Of course, if you were Surefire, you would deny this is a legit dealer to your legit dealers....that would naturally be the company's story. Doesn't mean its true. Maybe its only half true. Maybe he isn't an authorized dealer. Doesn't mean the company isn't shipping product to him.

I've always been of the opinion you have to buy from someone you trust. If you don't trust this venue feel free to take your money elsewhere.

In the real business world companies have multiple distribution outlets and strategies and I'll guarantee you Surefire's ONLY distribution strategy isn't a "Professional Dealer" program. Hell, my own company has multiple distribution strategies and undercuts its own wholesale field force in several distribution channels offering both lower pricing and or higher commissions if you deal direct or through an association. Its almost ironic that I have to compete against my own company in some venues. That comes as a shock to a newbie or to many people naive to the realities of business and at first they are outraged or confused. With a little experience and study they realize that nearly every company with any size and market presence does this. Companies ALWAYS look for better, less expensive ways to distribute their products and I guarantee you that if Surefire thought for a moment they could sell more products at a higher margin by dumping their "professional dealers" they wouldn't give it another thought. Doesn't mean it would work or might even hurt the corporation. Business decisions are made for many reasons but profitability and cash flow are THE primary considerations.

aippi
12-29-2011, 15:17
People who buy fakes denie it or don't know it and those that find out don't report it since they would simply be told to prove it. Surefire will not even verify it for them. So these is little recourse for them. They post feed back on the guy based on what they think they are got.

Since you are so possitive that you got a real one on E-bay I wanted to make sure the policy had not change and contacted my Professional sales rep today. She assured me the policy has not changed. She requested that sellers name, the name and address of his business. I don't have that info.

Since you are so possitive you got the genuine product and the seller is such a stand up dealer. Please provide me with is his name and the name and address of his business? I can't get that off of e-bay unless I buy something like you did. We can then clear this up.

Yes, I know that you do not have that information and most likely paid by pay-pal. I think You have no idea who this guy is. That should be a clue Big Bird.

Buffering
12-29-2011, 15:23
I sent an ebay PM to that seller asking if he was a SureFire dealer and where his physical location is at. We shall see....

Big Bird
12-29-2011, 15:53
People who buy fakes denie it or don't know it and those that find out don't report it since they would simply be told to prove it. Surefire will not even verify it for them. So these is little recourse for them. They post feed back on the guy based on what they think they are got.

Since you are so possitive that you got a real one on E-bay I wanted to make sure the policy had not change and contacted my Professional sales rep today. She assured me the policy has not changed. She requested that sellers name, the name and address of his business. I don't have that info.

Since you are so possitive you got the genuine product and the seller is such a stand up dealer. Please provide me with is his name and the name and address of his business? I can't get that off of e-bay unless I buy something like you did. We can then clear this up.

Yes, I know that you do not have that information and most likely paid by pay-pal. I think You have no idea who this guy is. That should be a clue Big Bird.

Guys, I posted the link to one of the guy's auctions. Do your own legwork. PM him on e-bay and ask him directly. Its not hard.

If he doesn't answer your questions to your satisfaction then don't buy from him. Its that simple.

RedneckRampage
12-29-2011, 19:16
I don't buy on eBay anyway, so I have no worries. Aippi, what set up do you have that you can have two brightnesses? Any chance to get a picture of your personal HD gun and details on it?

aippi
12-29-2011, 19:53
I don't buy on eBay anyway, so I have no worries. Aippi, what set up do you have that you can have two brightnesses? Any chance to get a picture of your personal HD gun and details on it?

Surefire will be coming out with a dual power forend soon. Until then I removed mine and use the G2X Pro and the Elezetta Bracket. The G2X Pro is the a G2 but with a dual power switch as I described in my post. I Still have a 618FA on one HD and a 6P with CDM clamp on a another

22highcaps
12-29-2011, 20:51
I look forward to the dual output unit. Unfortunately, I doubt they will be able to offer a conversion head for my 618LFG to offer this capability.

Somewhat related PSA- Any "authentic" NFL jersey not selling for $250ish is a fake-
Don't ask me how I know. I just wish the real thing was not sold out. Hopefully more will come in before the Superbowl.

aippi
12-29-2011, 21:10
No, I don't think they will. That is why I did not stock up this month. December of 2010 I bought about 20K and the next month the 318LM, 318LMG, 618LM and 618LFG came out and that is all clients wanted. When guys started asking for the 318 in late January I told them there was no such model. One guy told me it was on the Surefire web site and I went and saw it with a POR. Called my rep and she did not even know about them. I got stuck with a bunch of 618LFG and FGA's forends. I am being smarter this year and waiting for what I know is coming.

Buffering
12-30-2011, 11:16
Even though I should give some latitude because of the holiday, it's been almost a day since I sent my ebay PM asking if that seller was a legit SF dealer. I haven't received a response so far.

Big Bird
12-30-2011, 12:13
Here's a link to a discussion thread about this very subject on CPF....the perspective is similar to what you see here. But there's a bunch of people who have bought multiple Surefire items and have had a good experience. I didn't see one post from someone who bought something and got ripped off. CPF is the ultimate flashlight geek website.

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?276307-Buying-Surefire-on-Ebay-Authentic-or-Counterfeit

aippi
12-30-2011, 12:44
To funny there Big Bird. Right in that thread you posted they state clearly that no E-bay links may be posted. Why is that?

I know we are going back and forth on this but I am sure we both feel it is important to either protect other GT members from fraud, or in you view to help them find good deals. It would really clean this up if you simply give me the guys info so I can give it to Surefire. Of course if he is a dealer he would loose that, but if a dealer the guy has no integrity because he is violating the sales agreement he signed and if he will cheat on Surefire he will cheat on anyone. So lets reveal this guy for either a rip off artist selling knock off china clones like I say, or a ligitimate dealer violating his sales agreement. Help us out here.

Big Bird
12-30-2011, 13:47
To funny there Big Bird. Right in that thread you posted they state clearly that no E-bay links may be posted. Why is that?

I know we are going back and forth on this but I am sure we both feel it is important to either protect other GT members from fraud, or in you view to help them find good deals. It would really clean this up if you simply give me the guys info so I can give it to Surefire. Of course if he is a dealer he would loose that, but if a dealer the guy has no integrity because he is violating the sales agreement he signed and if he will cheat on Surefire he will cheat on anyone. So lets reveal this guy for either a rip off artist selling knock off china clones like I say, or a ligitimate dealer violating his sales agreement. Help us out here.

Let me get this straight. You want me to make your case for you....

Pffffft. Pound Sand...

Buffering
12-30-2011, 14:10
I'm one of the early members of CPF (membership number <350) and that thread doesn't prove he's a legit dealer. Hardly. CPFers know their flashlights and if it was genuine, beyond any shadow of a doubt, the SF collectors, of which there are many, would be all over that ebay seller ordering many lights to round out those collections. You have no idea how diehard some people are about collecting all versions of their lights.

I still don't have reply from him but I bet that he'd sell me a light in a heartbeat.

I'm not prepared to say he's a fraud however SF tightly controls their dealers so either he's violating their policy (giving good deals) or they are clones or they are stolen. I can't say any of those are good labels if someone else is a dealer and follows the SF rules.

robotoid
12-30-2011, 16:12
I bought my X300 on eBay, and if it's a clone or knock off, they did a damn good job on it. Packaging too.
Come to think of it, my 618 (pre LED) came from eBay too and has provided years of service with no problems. Has been upgraded with a Surefire LED lamp and then later a Malkoff LED drop in.

aippi
12-30-2011, 16:29
It is not my case. It is to protect the GT members from Fraud. Don't you care? Be a member of the community and lets's find out if this is legit. You recommended the guy and I know your a stand up guy and would not knowingly recommend a fraud. So let's clear this up for sake of all the members here. I say he is a fraud and selling counterfiet lights. You say I am wrong. So, to benifit the members and help them get high quality genuine Surfire Products for less then dealer cost you should prove me wrong so they will know it is safe to buy these on E-bay.

aippi
12-30-2011, 16:31
What did you pay for that X300 Robotoid?

robotoid
12-30-2011, 18:32
What did you pay for that X300 Robotoid?
Its too old and gone from my eBay info (receipt filed somewhere), but it was between $200 and $210, the seller has them listed sporadically and when he does he has the best price I could EVER find, (even from a co-worker who has a B&M store and is a dealer). If I'd have pulled the trigger 6 months sooner I could have had one for under $200, seller has +29K feedbacks and 99.6% on eBay with no negatives about counterfeits or knock offs.
Just checked his recent listings and 3 of last 4 sold for $199 w/free shipping.

aippi
12-30-2011, 23:47
So this guy is a surefire dealer and signed a sales agreement with them not to sell these on auction sites. He then sells these for less then dealer cost? Any idea how he does this? Also, if you talk to your friend who is a Surefire dealer he will tell you about his sales agreement and if you mention the price you paid he will politely tell you that you most likely got a china clone. I just some clown on a gun blog so talk to your friend.

It is most likely a clone you bought also. You will find out if you ever send it in to Surefire for repair.

paparic
12-31-2011, 01:43
The problem I have found with Ebay is there are many real distributors that buy refurbished product, remove the sticker and sell as new. Those can be registered and are fully warranteed but they are refurbished.
I started to notice this a few years ago when I bought some electronics from different power sellers and the the packaging was different than what is in the stores. Finally I purchased a Bushnell range finder and it worked fine but came in a brown box. The power seller said it was some environmental thing but I thought something was fishy so I called Bushnell. The product was refurbished. I still have it and it works fine, but I could have bought a refurbished one in a store that I could go back to rather than on Ebay if that was what I wanted.
So if refurbished doesn't bother someone than great but I don't buy anything on Ebay anymore.
One more thing,
these power sellers are quick to refund or replace a problem item because they do not want bad feedback. So like I stated, it's probably real but refurbished product and the sellers probably have accounts and get these on the cheap. If that doesn't bother you and it has a warranty your all good.

cdog533
12-31-2011, 05:00
These fakes look VERY real: http://www.apextac.com/surefire_m900a_helmet_flashlight_light_replica.html

So there may be fakes out there virtually indistinguishable from the real product. Also, China can build some REALLY good lights, look at the Fenix lights...

If you want a real Surefire, for sure 100% real, I would say use a local or known authorized dealer.

The only way we'll know on the suspect 618 is for him to take it to his local dealer and compare or send it to Surefire. Or maybe post up detailed pics here for the dealers to look at. Then we'd know for sure.

robotoid
12-31-2011, 14:13
Give me some clue or tell tale sign I can look for on my X300 or 618 (or the packaging) that will ID it as knock off or genuine.

Steamboat Bill
01-02-2012, 13:40
Chinese knock-offs are everywhere, even our own governmnet is buying them. I read an article the other day about how many fake Chinese parts find their way into our billion dollar military war machines.

paparic
01-02-2012, 16:45
Give me some clue or tell tale sign I can look for on my X300 or 618 (or the packaging) that will ID it as knock off or genuine.
all you have to do is call the companies customer service and check the serial number. If they ask where you got it tell them Ebay, it's not a crime to get buy products on ebay and you assumed it was genuine and legally obtained.

RedneckRampage
01-03-2012, 19:02
I talked to my friend, who is a Surefire dealer, and asked him about eBay Surefires. He told me, and offered to show me in his contract, that he can NOT auction anything from Surefire off, but, according to his rep, he can sell them on eBay and other auction sites, if he uses a Buy It Now ONLY, and basically uses eBay for a store. If he has a BIN and an auction, he is breaking contract. It makes sense to me, but I'm still leery of a $400+ retail light going for $120 BIN, brand new. It dosent seem right.

aippi
01-03-2012, 20:25
No so Redneck. It prohibits E-bay sales wether buy now or auction it does not matter. You can not even be a dealer unless you have a brick and morter store. I was an OEM for a few years and I could only sell the Surefire weapons lights on my custom weapons. I was then upgraded to Professional Dealer status and can sell to Departments, businesses and clients that order through me.

You are very correct about "Being Leery" of any item repeatedly selling below dealer cost. Sure, a dealer needs cash fast and may take a hit on his cost to raise capitol by moving items that are not selling well at below dealer to recoup some of his losses. However, the best selling current items selling below dealer cost???????????

Look at Gun Broker, not a single Surfire forend for sale unless it is mounted on a shotgun. Even the few other weapons lights there use the term " surefire Style". Gun Broker polices this mess, E-bay does not. If these guys could sell on these sites there would a thousand surefire forends for sale on gun broker, yet there are none. That alone should make these guys who bought those e-bay china clones wonder.

RedneckRampage
01-03-2012, 21:00
He also has a real store, here in Portland,OR. Anyway, he could be misinterpreting his contract, he isn't the sharpest tool in the shed! He does NOT sell on eBay himself either. I ordered a Mesa mag tube clamp, and found a used Surefire Millenium weapon light that I plan to put on the rail. I decided to go this way over the deticated forend because I can switch it to other guns and take it off for classes and whatnot. Thanks for the advise and heads up on the fakes.

aippi
01-03-2012, 21:45
Good call. Mesa is duty quality accessories. That is a great light also.