Meet the face of new poster boy for Assault Weapons Ban [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Meet the face of new poster boy for Assault Weapons Ban

mrsurfboard
01-02-2012, 11:58
http://www.cnn.com/2012/01/02/justice/washington-ranger-killed/index.html?hpt=hp_t3

The picture of him posing says it all, and will get lots of milage. Count on it.

alaskacop556
01-02-2012, 22:10
They will certainly try but the past few years have not gone well for the anti side, more people are starting to see the BS they are slinging. It still makes me angry when they twist and tragedy like this to promote an agenda that millions of gun owners are just like this piece of &#$!.

NEOH212
01-03-2012, 00:34
Unless those guns had select fire capability, they can't even be called assault rifles. Maybe replicas of assault rifles but not the real thing.

Do we really expect the libatard biased media to report the facts and truth though?

Not really.

They can try to ban whatever they want. If they want my guns, they can have them. However, I will make sure they get all of the ammo first.

NEOH212
01-03-2012, 00:36
Infringe upon my rights and pay the penalty.

The Second amendment says, "Shall not be infringed" for a reason.

This is the part that the commies in the government need to learn to respect.

NEOH212
01-03-2012, 00:38
RIP officer. What a shame.

This guy should have gotten help before things got this far out of hand. Not a good situation for anyone involved. Things like this are exactly what the left feeds on to further their communist agendas. :steamed:

Hour13
01-03-2012, 00:45
"Authorities had launched a massive manhunt across steep, snow-covered and wooded terrain for the 24-year-old Army veteran following the fatal New Year's Day shooting of park ranger Margaret Anderson."

Hmm. When I look at the picture(and choice of weapons), I don't think "Army veteran".

More like crack-head Wangsta.

Gunnut 45/454
01-03-2012, 00:47
Yep he's just proof the DV laws don't work. He was under DV protective order -yet he still had all his guns? So much for that! I guess the Portland PD didn't want to take this guy on so the let him slide out of town to kill else where!:faint: Thankfully he came to a quick and painful death for what he did- nothing worse then freezing to death- justice was served!:steamed: