Holsterama Holsters [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Holsterama Holsters

.40Guy
01-02-2012, 12:19
I won a gift certificate at Holsterama in the latest raffle, and just wanted to post a quick review and give them a thumbs up.

I'm not sure they really know how this is supposed to work, because I got an email about three hours after I placed the order, letting me know it had shipped :supergrin: I'm definitely not used to the instant gratification thing when ordering holsters.

It showed up a couple days later, and is very nice. I went with the Summer Special-type for my G23 and it's comfortable as anything I've ever worn (a lot softer too, which I like) and well-constructed. I've waited a long time for holsters that I don't think are any nicer than this one. Check them out if you're looking for a new toy, I'd recommend them!

http://www.holsterama.com

true believer
01-02-2012, 12:36
I won a gift certificate at Holsterama in the latest raffle, and just wanted to post a quick review and give them a thumbs up.

I'm not sure they really know how this is supposed to work, because I got an email about three hours after I placed the order, letting me know it had shipped :supergrin: I'm definitely not used to the instant gratification thing when ordering holsters.

It showed up a couple days later, and is very nice. I went with the Summer Special-type for my G23 and it's comfortable as anything I've ever worn (a lot softer too, which I like) and well-constructed. I've waited a long time for holsters that I don't think are any nicer than this one. Check them out if you're looking for a new toy, I'd recommend them!

http://www.holsterama.com

i second that!!
got the emal, placed my order on wednesday and got it friday..
thanks for a nice holster..
:wavey:

touchmyGlock
01-24-2012, 20:18
Nice looking holsters. Does anyone have a coupon or discount code for Holsterama.com?

CajunBass
01-25-2012, 03:03
I've bought several holsters from them. Being just up the road from them, I usually get 24 hour service. Order is always right, and I'm satisfied with the quality of the merchandise.

touchmyGlock
01-26-2012, 20:10
Nice looking holsters. Does anyone have a coupon or discount code for Holsterama.com?

Well, I'm answering my own question here. I called them and asked if they have any discounts for GlockTalk members, they told me to use Promo Code GT10 for 10% off for GlockTalk.

So I ordered a pancake for my Glock 23 today, will see how it turns out.