So ... What Was He Thinking? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : So ... What Was He Thinking?

Hack
01-03-2012, 20:50
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/01/03/cop-allegedly-tracks-down-issued-speeding-ticket-to-ask-woman-on-date/?test=latestnews

At least he didn't follow someone's hot wife for seven miles.:whistling:

wjv
01-03-2012, 21:07
Not smart on his part. . But Lawsuit? Really?

File a complaint with Stickney PD and call it even.

TBO
01-03-2012, 21:13
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v90/TheeBadOne/TBO/babooveryverybadman.gif

Hack
01-03-2012, 21:16
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v90/TheeBadOne/TBO/babooveryverybadman.gif

:rofl:

Agent6-3/8
01-03-2012, 21:56
What's the big deal? I came out of work one night after an evening shift to find a note from a woman under the wiper on my POV and I didn't sue her. :supergrin:

Disclaimer: While the above anecdote is true, the officer's actions were inappropriate and just plain stupid.

TBO
01-03-2012, 21:58
I've had a few try and contact me after a contact...

Newcop761
01-03-2012, 22:09
So even if the badge doesn't get you *****, the ***** may STILL get your badge, $$$, and house, and retirement, and ATV/Sea-Doo/Snow mobile, and flatscreen, and....

:shocked:

He should have waited and asked her out at court. :tbo:

TBO
01-03-2012, 22:20
So even if the badge doesn't get you *****, the ***** may STILL get your badge, $$$, and house, and retirement, and ATV/Sea-Doo/Snow mobile, and flatscreen, and....

:shocked:

He should have waited and asked her out at court. :tbo:
He could have sang to her from the stand like an eppisode out of Cop Rock.

Sharky7
01-03-2012, 23:58
I know a few guys from Stickney....have had in service training classes with them. Mostly street tac unit guys.....small town, but they are really busy. We've had a few of our stolens show up in their area.

Talk about embarrassing....not only did you get rejected, but your rejection made national news.
:rofl:

w01
01-04-2012, 00:17
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/01/03/cop-allegedly-tracks-down-issued-speeding-ticket-to-ask-woman-on-date/?test=latestnews

At least he didn't follow someone's hot wife for seven miles.:whistling:

Dunno what he was thinking, but it seems clear what he was thinking with...

It was on nationwide radio news tonight. Oops.

And since it was radio news, no way to tell if she was hot.

lawman800
01-04-2012, 00:23
Unless she used a PO Box or other address, if he issued the ticket, he already had her address. Either way... dumb dumb dumb... should have called from a payphone or talked to her in person when she was getting off work and nobody was around so there is no proof of the contact. Just when you think cops should know better on how to cover their tracks.:whistling:

Sharky7
01-04-2012, 00:24
Dunno what he was thinking, but it seems clear what he was thinking with...

It was on nationwide radio news tonight. Oops.

And since it was radio news, no way to tell if she was hot.

One of the chicago cop blogs shaved has a photo of her. She ain't nothing to write home about.....she's a chubs.

blueberry1177
01-04-2012, 00:30
Around here that stuff would get MDTs from the entire Department taken away by the state and rendering a useless PD. Wish some would take the extra minute to think about what they are doing.

Sharky7
01-04-2012, 00:49
Around here that stuff would get MDTs from the entire Department taken away by the state and rendering a useless PD. Wish some would take the extra minute to think about what they are doing.

Dumb move by the cop, dont get me wrong...but come on. You're the police right? Don't believe her side that he searched her on MDT, he had to write her address on the ticket, he already had her address. The only reason she is playing up that claim is for a better lawsuit.

Morris
01-04-2012, 01:55
What Was He Thinking?

Obviously not with the head between the shoulders.

A6Gator
01-04-2012, 06:32
So, at least, was she hawt? :supergrin:

Kadetklapp
01-04-2012, 06:36
Buddy of mine works in a metro area and made a traffic stop on a girl for speeding on a hospital campus. She took her warning ticket and circled back around to where he was sitting to ask him on a date. IIRC they went out a few times. She ended up being crazy.

Glockdude1
01-04-2012, 06:37
What a freaking idiot.

:faint:

FiremanMike
01-04-2012, 06:55
What is the first rule of LEADS (and whatever your state database is)?? "Misuse of LEADS **IS** a crime, and you **WILL** be prosecuted when you are caught, oh, and you **WILL** be caught." Seriously, they even went on to say (as if it should be necessary) that looking up the address and phone number of hot chicks on leads is most definitely a violation.

Yet, every year, morons are charged with LEADS violations..

dmjonez
01-04-2012, 07:50
She must have had ok teeth and a Bravia.

Kadetklapp
01-04-2012, 08:10
She must have had ok teeth and a Bravia.

ALWAYS check her teef...

CJStudent
01-04-2012, 08:54
ALWAYS check her teef...

Tickle her if you have to.....

Sharkey
01-04-2012, 09:00
What's the big deal? I came out of work one night after an evening shift to find a note from a woman under the wiper on my POV and I didn't sue her. :supergrin:

Disclaimer: While the above anecdote is true, the officer's actions were inappropriate and just plain stupid.

The heart wants what the heart wants.

I stopped a dancer one night AND wrote her a ticket. She was super cute. She tells me I ought to come see her one night. After hearing other stories from guys, I allowed my Christian sensibilities to win.

What a goober.

TKOFaith
01-04-2012, 09:30
... should have called from a payphone...:whistling:

What's a "payphone"? Is that like a throw-away burn phone? :tongueout: :rofl:

scottydl
01-04-2012, 11:00
I stopped a dancer one night AND wrote her a ticket. She was super cute. She tells me I ought to come see her one night. After hearing other stories from guys, I allowed my Christian sensibilities to win.

Good choice. Use of the term "dancer" for certain professions is way too flattering/misleading already. If they are doing what they're doing, they shouldn't be ashamed to call themselves strippers. Pass.

Nearly EVERYTHING we do these days leaves an electronic trail.

Kadetklapp
01-04-2012, 11:01

Everyone knows cops keep payphones in the trunk of their squad cars in a Union logo-embroidered gym bag...

steveksux
01-04-2012, 17:29
Good choice. Use of the term "dancer" for certain professions is way too flattering/misleading already. If they are doing what they're doing, they shouldn't be ashamed to call themselves strippers. Pass.

Nearly EVERYTHING we do these days leaves an electronic trail.Computer programs can be set up to track anything they want to track.

And when certain stuff done with the computer can lead to prosecution, you can be pretty sure its been set up to be able to track the stuff that can lead to prosecution, the who the what the why the when and the where.

Randy

lawman800
01-04-2012, 18:02

It its, but not as big of an investment because you don't have to throw away a card with $50 credit.:whistling: