I think I'm In LOVE... [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : I think I'm In LOVE...

xtremetj
01-08-2012, 20:38
I finally got out to shoot my new G29sf along with the new LW 357 Sig conversion barrel for it and have falling in loooove :supergrin: I only had two issues all day. It failed to pick up the second round out of the 10 mm, otherwise it was flawless the rest of the day. And, once I dropped the conversoin barrel in it, my buddy had the exact same issue with Sig. Other than those two rounds, it was flawless. What would cause it not to pick up those rounds out of the magazines and run fine after that? Any idea?

I actually ended up shooting both the 10mm and the G29 with the 357 Sig conversion barrel along with my G32 much better than my G26 at the end of the day. It looks like I'm going to be spending some money on 357 Sig and 10mm ammo in the near furture.

I appologized to my G26 at the end of the day, it went back in it's holster after getting the other two out and didn't get to play the rest of the day :rofl:

mr.twonine
01-08-2012, 20:48
I'm a 29 man myself, the caliber and platform are unbeatable, add to that the versatility it has in being able to shoot various calibers with the swap of a barrel.... Most fun a man can have in a compact autoloader!