Post your 10mm videos here [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Post your 10mm videos here

21Carrier
01-10-2012, 00:00
I found a couple of old videos that I never uploaded or shared, so I figured I would make a thread for 10mm videos. The new (old) one has me shooting my G29 and G21SF at the same time (and actually captured one of only two jams in about 7,000 rounds through my G21SF), and some 135gr Nosler JHP water jug slaying. If you go to my channel, you'll find plenty more 10mm stuff. Post yours below!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72M0ISQ8HBI

Oh, and I just had to add: ROLL TIDE!!!!

Shadow, sorry LSU had to get in the Tide's way tonight. I honestly felt pretty bad for the guys. However, I'm glad to see Alabama get the respect they deserve. I knew Bama made too many mistakes that first game. I'm just glad they got the chance to show what they are REALLY made of. That's about what I expected the first go-around.

nickE10mm
01-10-2012, 06:13
Here's a video of me shooting my Fusion with a nuclear 200gr XTP load.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/nicke10mm/5692605363/

_The_Shadow
01-10-2012, 16:19
Very nice videos...I so need a video camera.
I hear you carrier! LSU didn't get the memo...so it seems they didn't show up for the game! The LSU fans didn't deserve what they got for their money's worth!
BTW Congrats to Bama!

bac1023
01-10-2012, 20:18
Very cool :cool:

cablecutter
01-10-2012, 20:28
Vid of me last week shooting my G29 stock. 180 xtp and 150 nosler

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSfoiKyT0p0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

21Carrier
01-11-2012, 05:43
Very nice videos...I so need a video camera.
I hear you carrier! LSU didn't get the memo...so it seems they didn't show up for the game! The LSU fans didn't deserve what they got for their money's worth!
BTW Congrats to Bama!

I agree. After I calmed down a bit, I felt bad for Les Miles, the LSU players, and fans. Like many coaches have said, approaching a championship game is sort of like a whole new season. It seems like all the down time is tough. On a positive note, I heard today that the BCS is finally open to ideas on changing things to a 4-team playoff system. I would have LOVED to see the following:

Game 1:
Alabama vs. Oklahoma State

Game 2:
LSU vs. Stanford

Game 3:
Winners play

Possible Game 4:
Losers play

That would have ended all the *****ing, and been lots of fun. However, there's one problem it might cause. It could potentially lead to teams not being 100% in the actual championship game. The good thing about the way it is now is that you get two teams that are 100% healthy and at full-strength. That may not be the case in a playoff system. You might get a team plagued by injuries.

Anyway, back to the videos.

21Carrier
01-11-2012, 05:50
Here are some more videos that I've made. Since we can now embed them, I'll repost them here:

Shooting Colt Delta Elite 10mm - YouTube

Shooting LWD G20 Long Slide - YouTube

G20LS Shooting at 70 Yards - YouTube

Glock 29 10mm Daytime Muzzle Flash - Hot Reloads - YouTube

Glock 29 Muzzle Flash - YouTube

10mm 200gr XTP Water Jug Fun (Glock 29) - YouTube

By the way, it's funny to see some of the ads they put on my videos. One was for reloading supplies, another said, "9mm won't protect you", and then there was one for Christian dating. Great stuff.

arushus
01-11-2012, 11:45
Carrier, I really like the idea of the playoff system, and I would love to see Oklahoma state play alabama also, I just hope that my pokes kicking 'bama's ass up and down the field wouldnt come between our friendship, hypothetically of course. ;)

_The_Shadow
01-11-2012, 18:15
Videos looking great! I missed out on some go oppertunity for videos in some of my recent testing of the Barnes 140 @ 1220-1250 fps, three gallon jugs and the 800X loads with the 200XTP's @ 1284fps, deffinitely needed a 5th jug as mine were in the dirt berm after passing thru the 4th gallon jug ripping them to shreds.

21Carrier
01-12-2012, 22:07
Carrier, I really like the idea of the playoff system, and I would love to see Oklahoma state play alabama also, I just hope that my pokes kicking 'bama's ass up and down the field wouldnt come between our friendship, hypothetically of course. ;)

Of course it wouldn't. I would welcome the opportunity to see Bama's defense shut down Oklahoma State. From what I hear, it may actually happen next year. Either a four team playoff or a "plus 1" scenario seem to be the most likely.