Should I be worried?? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Should I be worried??

bronx79
01-11-2012, 19:59
I just purchased a new drop in kkm standard length barrel for my 20sf but today when i would work the slide manually with a full mag the case would not feed into the chamber. after a about ten times or so it seemed better. So is this just a break in issue or is there reason to sent this kkm back? I also have NOT fired this pistol with the new barrel.

arushus
01-11-2012, 20:55
what type or jam is it? If it is a three point jam, it needs the feed ramp polished slightly.

_The_Shadow
01-11-2012, 21:03
Be absolutly sure your rounds did not get pushed back into the casing, by this I mean measure the cartridge as compared to the others length. Setbacks can elevate pressures.

blastfact
01-11-2012, 21:04
If it's getting better as you cycle ammo through it, I bet it will be fine in the long run. A slight feed ramp polish and chamber polish never hurt's. More of a very very slight hone concerning the chamber. Kittke steps can make big improvement's.

Good luck and shoot her in. I bet it will be fine. The Glock is use to a hole like a crack whore. Cycle her in and tune if you must and it will be fine. :)