Storm Lake and Wolf Springs for Colt [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Storm Lake and Wolf Springs for Colt

20SFLV
01-13-2012, 20:35
I have a Colt Delta Elite, and I am looking into changing the barrel as well as the spring. Underwood has a warning about the 200 grain rounds and the Colt due to the barrel.

What is a good place to buy a Storm Lake barrel (is there another one people suggest?) and a 20 pound Wolf Spring kit for a reasonable price?

Thank you.

_The_Shadow
01-13-2012, 21:09
You may want to consider the Bar-Sto and even the KKM as you research the new barrel for your Colt Delta Elite pistol before making up you mind! They all have things to offer so give the entire field a review, call the companies and ask questions specific to you options.

20SFLV
01-14-2012, 13:32
You may want to consider the Bar-Sto and even the KKM as you research the new barrel for your Colt Delta Elite pistol before making up you mind! They all have things to offer so give the entire field a review, call the companies and ask questions specific to you options.

I did do research on the KKM, and their website doesn't have anything for the 10mm models of Colt. From what I understand Bar-Sto usually requires a trip to the gunsmith before use so I would like to skip that particular step as well.