Collapsible stock for Benelli M4....is it really worth it? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Collapsible stock for Benelli M4....is it really worth it?

Airborne Infantryman
01-15-2012, 21:35
As mention in thread title, is the Collapsible stock for the Benelli M4 worth the asking price? I can get one for $270.....which is better than the $700 they were selling for last year. I'm aware of 922r, and if I drop the coin on the C-Stock, I'll get the FFT Trigger, Sear and Hammer package on the way, along with the FFT handguards, so that will take care of 922r compliance.

It's got a nice "cool factor", but I'm more interested in the adjustable LOP. At the mid-position, its a 12.5 inch LOP, which would be perfect for me. The 13" LOP on my 870 Police is amazing, so I think 12.5" will be great.

I'm aware of the Mesa Tactical Urbino stock, but am shying away from that due to fit issues that I've read numerous complaints about; plus, as I said above- the collapsible stock does add a certain "cool factor". At least I'm honest. :wavey:

Reswob
01-15-2012, 22:23
Of course it is. Worth it for the "I have the closest thing a lowly civilian can get to an M1014" factor. You have to make the gun 922r compliant to put a 7-rd tube on it anyway, why not go all out with the stock. BTW, if you know any cops I heard they can get them direct from Benelli for waaaay cheaper than $400.

Airborne Infantryman
01-16-2012, 10:03
Woo-Hoo! Just found out since I'm Military, they'll sell me the stock for $270! PURCHASED!

ETA: Should be here on Thursday! Brand-new, factory sealed in box! They got one left, so if your LE, Military or Retired Military, and have a Benelli M4, and want a C-Stock for $270, PM me. I'll direct you to the sellers.

BBJones
01-16-2012, 10:58
What fit issues with the urbino? No problems with my friends but that is a small sample size.

Was going to get one for SNT

Airborne Infantryman
01-16-2012, 11:48
What fit issues with the urbino? No problems with my friends but that is a small sample size.

Was going to get one for SNT

A lot of guys on the Benelli forum at BenelliUSA.com were complaining of a gap between the pistol grip and the trigger guard, which was causing pinching when they fired. From what I gather, this problem is only an issue with the M4, and the Supernova is good to go.

I'm trying to stay as close to making a clone of the M1014 as possible, and don't wanna add all kinds of gear to the shotgun...any clue what sling they're using in the USMC for the M1014?

Hoping to get the Trigger Package and Handguards sometime next week, as all of FFT is at SHOT.

http://www.tactical-life.com/online/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/benelli.jpg

http://www.militaryfactory.com/smallarms/imgs/benelli-m4.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/b5/Shotgun_in_training_US_military.jpg

David_Ely
01-16-2012, 12:04
Woo-Hoo! Just found out since I'm Military, they'll sell me the stock for $270! PURCHASED!

ETA: Should be here on Thursday! Brand-new, factory sealed in box! They got one left, so if your Military, and have a Benelli M4, and want a C-Stock for $270, PM me. I'll direct you to the sellers.

One small benefit for serving your country. :patriot:

Airborne Infantryman
01-16-2012, 12:13
One small benefit for serving your country. :patriot:

Thank you, sir.

I forgot to add LE in there. Can't forget about LE. They keep the homefront safe, while we apply boot-to-ass in exotic places. :cop:

Big Bird
01-18-2012, 17:58
The first version of the Urbino for the M4 had a gap between the triggerguard and the pistol grip. The current version fixed that. The Urbino I put on my M4 last month fit perfectly with no gap. FWIW.