A Frequently Asked Question [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : A Frequently Asked Question

whw
01-22-2012, 16:26
Hi Mas,
I'm sure you get tired of this type of question, so i will apologize in advance. Let's say you took a different path and worked in an industry completely unrelated to guns.
Now you have to select a couple of guns. You need a main ccw piece, a backup, a home defense gun and a deep concealment ccw. You have other responsibilities in life so you only want to spend enough to buy quality, reliability and effectiveness.
What would be your choice?
Thanks,
whw

Mas Ayoob
01-22-2012, 20:44
All depends on individual owner's perceived tastes and needs, bro.

Smallest I ever personally go is a J-frame, but for some, the "deep concealment" piece might be a P3AT, Ruger LCP, or even Baby Browning .25 auto or NAA .22.

Different strokes for different folks, and all that.

best,
Mas

whw
01-22-2012, 21:08
Thanks for your quick response. I find myself with too many different types of handguns intended for concealed carry and would like to thin the herd. Too many different platforms, safeties and triggers.
I guess I've read, and thought, myself to a point where i can't make an equipment decision.

Thanks

whw

RussP
01-25-2012, 10:56
Hi whw, it's called "Analysis Paralysis" - I've been there-done that, too. We are not the only ones either, but most others won't admit it...:whistling:

Come over to Carry Issues and ask your question. It will help those others who'll not admit to the problem...

Preface it with your last sentence here: "I guess I've read, and thought, myself to a point where i can't make an equipment decision. I find myself with too many different types of handguns intended for concealed carry and would like to thin the herd. Too many different platforms, safeties and triggers." Then ask your question.

See you there...

RussP

whw
01-25-2012, 13:11
Hello RussP,
I will give it a try.
Thanks,
whw