Visit your local Starbucks on Valentine's Day [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Visit your local Starbucks on Valentine's Day

DEEAYCEE
01-23-2012, 16:29
National Gun Victim's Action Council (NGAC) is planning a country-wide boycott of Starbucks on V-Day, because they allow cc and oc in their stores...

some of their nonsense...
"Guns are not registered and gun owners are not licensed. Criminals and the mentally ill can purchase guns at gun shows where background checks are not required. Known terrorists can legally buy as many guns as they want."

I'm not a fan of their coffee, but I'll be stopping in.

Please post this at any other forums you visit.

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/starbucks-pro-gun-policy-prompts-gun-victims-advocate-group-to-launch-nationwide-boycott-on-valentines-day-2012-137890863.html

NGAC's website.
http://gunvictimsaction.org/

roguedaddy
01-23-2012, 16:34
Count me in. I'll stop on the way to work and then bring my wife and daughter by later that day! Maybe some of those morons will be hanging around outside. I'd love to have a nice logical conversation with them.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

TexasFats
01-23-2012, 16:55
I may have to go to Starbuck's and I don't even like coffee.

RGbiker
01-23-2012, 19:49
I'm not a Starbucks Coffee fan, but on Valentines Day, I'll struggle to drink a coffee at each of my local Starbucks stores.

I'll even OC a SIG P220.

ChuteTheMall
01-23-2012, 19:55
Leave a couple of old gun magazines while you're there.

69stingray
01-23-2012, 20:11
Thanks for the info, I'll go there on Valentine's Day to support them. I have open carried many times at Starbucks in the past. Those NGAC people need to mind their own business and keep their nose out of mine.

Ray

Berto
01-23-2012, 20:15
This organization consist of what....17 people?

NEOH212
01-24-2012, 00:45
Count me in. I don't really care for their coffee and I normally don't open carry, but I will on that day and I have a feeling my tall will taste especially good while armed. :supergrin:

debbert
01-24-2012, 15:24
Remember folks, Starbucks also has a wide array of teas, juices, sodas, and dessert type snacks. It's not just coffee. I'm sure that you can find something that you like, even if it's a small bag of chips.

Foxtrotx1
01-24-2012, 18:04
Imagine if Starbucks got MORE business on V day.....

Chris North
01-24-2012, 19:12
Imagine if Starbucks got MORE business on V day.....

I really hope it does!

Foxtrotx1
01-24-2012, 23:19
I really hope it does!

gotta spread the word. Tell your friends go there on v day, but dont tell them why :whistling:

Glock,Nevada
01-25-2012, 12:21
Guess this would explain why you never hear of a Starbucks getting robbed? ;)

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

Nine Shooter
01-25-2012, 12:38
I'll definitely go on V-Day. I always figured Starbucks was more of a liberal company since it got it's start in Seattle.

I went to that NGAC website and my head almost exploded due to the amount of nonsense.

Jerry
01-25-2012, 13:50
Wife and daughter love Starbucks and I must admit I like their ice-coffee. I’ll be showing my supports on V day. I’ll also make sure not to do business (if I can possibly avoid it) with California Pizza Kitchen , Peets, IKEA (don’t believe we have any of those three here anyway) or Disney which I have not done business with for a long time. We can boucot too and there are a lot more of us than there are of hem.

Don't forget to tell the Starbucks maniger why you are there.

Jim S.
01-28-2012, 12:30
We need to tell every gun owner that we know about this important event.
We can send a message to Starbucks' letting them know that we appreciate the fact that they at least recognize the difference between law abiding citizens and the criminal element in our society.
We can also send a message to the anti gun crowd that their concerns are misplaced.
We are not the ones that they should be worried about.
This group is based in Chicago, where each day there are numerous shootings in a city where it is illegal to carry a gun.

RLE
01-28-2012, 14:12
I will make it a point to stop at Starbucks on V-day.

Misty02
01-28-2012, 15:51
Iíll make sure I stop by and buy something on that day. Iíve posted it in a local forum as well. :)<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>

Lee-online
01-29-2012, 18:02
FYI:

http://nation.foxnews.com/starbucks/2012/01/28/starbucks-same-sex-marriage-core-who-we-are-and-what-we-value

debbert
02-01-2012, 18:39
I will be handing this flyer to my barista:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/813/starbucksc.jpg/

Booker
02-03-2012, 18:49
I'm confused. I thought I was supposed to boycott Starbucks due to their support of gay marriage?

www.huffingtonpost.com/.../christians-pastor-boycott-starbucks_n_1...